"I want you to confess me, I need to let go of my soul!" Mister Krznar straightened up forward enough that he could now speak normally.

"But you have already confessed, Mr. Krznar, do you understand? You have confessed twice this week, also yesterday, you could not do anything new within ten hours, nailed to the bed here, at the age of 96, completely impaired in health, and I am a witness that you are a man of good will, and according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, all men of good will are saved, that is, such persons are not in the state of the mortal sin!"

"And where does it say that? Tell me this information, I must know!" retorted Krznar.
"It is written somewhere, Mr. Krznar, surely we would not say that without reason. You do not expect me to dig into the theological books and dogmas of our science, do you?"
"I take your word for it, but you my dear Alfonso, as a priest, know that I must confess once more what weighs upon my soul momentarily in order to let it go for good!" The Spaniard nodded reluctantly, looking down at the floor as he nervously ran his fingers over the rosary. He knew he could not turn him away, no matter how hard it was and no matter how futile his efforts, because the situation was that Mr. Krznar might be dying, you never know, and we will all be there one day and maybe he will be like this too. Then it will be difficult for all of us. "Okay, mister, I will hear your confession, if that is what you need for your soul to be at peace, I will hear your confession again every day if needed, but I will also tell you that your soul is not in danger, you are a collected man in a state of God's grace! " The Spaniard signaled with his hand that the confession could begin, gently lifting her into the air above the bed and pulling her towards him, signaling with his fingers for Mr. Krznar to open up to him in spirit...

"I repentantly confess all my sins, the last time I confessed was yesterday afternoon!"

The Spaniard ran his hand briefly over the front, middle bald part of his scalp. "All right, Mr. Krznar, we can skip the opening form, you can say what's on your mind..."

"I have imagined raping women all my life, that's what aroused me the most, in all possible combinations, whenever I masturbated I imagined raping women." Krznar took one deep breath and continued. "I masturbated every day all my life, and during the time when I went to church all the time, or even every day at some times, and during the time when it was not advisable to go to church here in Yugoslavia for political reasons, after the Second World War ended, when everything was still fresh!"
"I masturbated on all the women I met in my life, and every one I masturbated ended up in my fantasies where she was massively raped by groups of Chetniks, Yugoslav partisans, Ustasha, fascist Italians, Nazis, Cossacks, the Red Army, by every army that ever marched through this country, by everybody. Many of these poor women were raped by me in my imagination, but the vast majority were gang raped, as in war, just as these horrors took place in reality. I have always tried to imagine rape as realistically as possible, as it looks in reality, with the obligatory kidnapping of a woman, squealing and screaming and crying. The moaning and groaning of poor women, that's what got me excited the most of all in my everyday war-rape fantasies.
"Okay, you have said enough! I understand what you are trying to tell me!" The Spaniard Sanchez made a sign that it was enough for old Krznar to confess his problem to him, although he had already confessed the same thing to him five or six times, he could not even count how many times old Mr. Krznar had confessed the same thing to him...

The old man began to coagulate his expression as if he were going to cry, but only for a moment, he was not even close to starting to cry, it was just his expression of uneasiness that Sanchez was suspending the further process of liberation of his soul. "Do you want to take everything away from me on my deathbed? Is it possible that you will deny me further confession, indispensable for the salvation of my soul?"