Achara's twin brother, Decha, on the other hand didn't care if he got into trouble. Decha, unlike Achara, didn't pretend to be a golden child. Their parents didn't coddle him like they did Achara. They didn't call him an angel or treat him like he was a fragile glass doll. He wasn't afraid to be rebellious or to talk back to them. He wasn't afraid of getting yelled at because he snuck back into the house drunk out of his mind and barely able to stand upright after a party.

Decha, to put it simply, was a playboy. He had this aura about him—something that just pulled people in, and once you were caught in his web, there was no escaping. He knew exactly what to say to people to make them swoon and it wasn't unusual for people to fall in love with him. That was why he ended his relationships before those feelings were ever vocalized. He never dated anyone for more than a month. After that, he called it quits and moved onto the next person.

People who dated him knew what they were getting into. Decha had a reputation around school. He was known for breaking hearts left and right. He was known for making people cry when he broke up with them. He was known for always having some sort of bruise or red mark on his face from getting slapped or punched every time he broke it off with someone. But that didn't seem to stop both girls and boys from falling into his arms. Every time one relationship ended, another one was already lining itself up.

Achara and Decha were known for getting into trouble, but they always managed to ease or lie their way out of it as long as they had each other around. No matter what happened or what people thought about them, Achara and Decha always had each other. They would do just about anything to protect each other even if it meant getting hurt in the process. When the going got tough, they were always there for each other.

When karate takes over the valley, they start digging themselves into more trouble they can get out of, but at least they would always have each other...right?

right?

Achara Thirasawat

Achara Thirasawat.
❛ I know this was my idea, but I'm blaming you if it goes horribly wrong. ❜

 ❜