How they got together

Start from the beginning

Saber: (I'm so wet by seeing how he looks right now he went from being cute to hot)

As Izuku got done training he got up and went to the door.

Izuku: same time tomorrow dad?

Olivier: sure thing you did good today I'm proud of you.

Izuku: thanks *looks at Saber* oh hey Sabe-Chan didn't know you were here today.

Saber: just wanted to see your workout is all (damnit why did I say that now he's gonna think I'm weird)

Izuku: oh that's nice like what you see

As she blushed knowing that he doesn't have his shirt on and she can see his rip body and out of instincts she touched them and felt like she was in heaven.

Saber:(never knew he had a Greek body)

As she kept feeling it over and over like she was on repeat Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: not that I mind but I would love to take a shower Sabe-Chan

Saber: oh sorry *blushes* I see you in a little while

As she hurried on up as Olivier came next to Izuku and put his hand on his shoulder.

Olivier: I think she has a crush on you son go get her before someone takes her from you I know that little skank back in Japan cheated on you with your former best friend who believes money is the key to everything knowing that your richer then him. And by the way I have a feeling that he's gay.

Izuku: what's wrong with that?

Olivier: I believe he's gonna use her to get to you stay on your toes ok?

Izuku: ok

As they both left the gym they took a shower and ate along with Saber who sat awfully close to Izuku as her hormones hit her like e freight train. Later as Olivier left to do a couple of things Saber decided to tell him how she felt.

Saber: hey Izu can I talk to you?

Izuku: sure *doing homework*

Saber: I wanted to tell you that I love you not just a friend.

Izuku: as in boyfriend girlfriend type of love?

Saber: yes I want to have that relationship with you I want to be yours until we both leave the eaten when we are old.

Izuku: are you sure I just got out of one bit to long ago?

Saber: I'm sure I want to show your ex hoe that I'm better then her by all means not cheat or betray you whatsoever.

Izuku: oh then ok then if you say so

As she kissed Izuku as he kissed her back and soon they started to make out.

Saber: wait did she take it

Izuku: no talking about some I need time

Saber: her lost then

As they made love threw out the night as it was their dream come true that they took each other's virginity. Time skip to 10 months it was the week of Saber birthday as he got a beautiful ring for her and he hoped she liked it. It was also Izuku and Sabers longest relationship that the both had as their relationship is strong. Wit Izuku his last relationship lasted only two months before the betrayal he barely did anything with Ochako all she did was ask for Money and spent it all on her which he didn't like and thought about breaking up with her if she continued. When Nezu asked him to do a betrayal he thought what if she was doing it for her parents and so he had high hopes until he saw that she was only in it for money. With saber when he wanted to buy things for her since he was used to it with Ochako she stopped him and told him that she doesn't need money for her to be happy all she wanted was his time which he willingly gave it to her as she continued to love him sure here and there they had sex due to both of them having the same sex drive which they loved about each other but other then that they both loved each other due to loyalty and respect both had multiple chances of cheating on each other but they didn't do that as they equally rejected the opposite gender for them which their love grew more. Now it was now May 4th saber birthday and Izuku got her a beautiful ring diamond that his dad helped him with as she was at home minding her business not knowing what's to come.