18 》Habitual Alcoholic

Start from the beginning

Where that hand outstretched again, offering to lead them through the wonders of this unfamiliar upside down as Jisung played with his viewers, "Do you like it?"

While the viewers cheered and tried to connect to that hand,

Minho knew.

Minho knew it reached farther, past the spectators of his art.

Even with the distance, how it found the hacker's cheek through the screen,

To the camera, Jisung cracked a grin as he mouthed slowly, wordlessly to not be detected by anyone than the one he wanted to provoke,

'Bunny?'

Minho scoffed a soft smile back to him. Though he knew the younger couldn't see him, or his reaction slumping his head down into the curl of his knuckles while he enjoyed the view he was given. Knowing, as soon as he saw the timid lip bite more reminiscent of the doe eyes he came to love more than that siren gaze, this performance became a dance. A cleared dance floor, waltz for them, the spinning of tempting steps across a sandy stage, performing only for the man who watched from the farthest back, catching his gaze whenever he passed by.

Loving his heart floating whenever the camboy smiled at the camera.

More than in a 'physical attraction' type of way.

But hating the sudden stab through his chest.

The ringing which pressed into his ears and caused his hands to go numb.

This sucks.

Minho quickly closed the stream tab, laying his head down on his desk to combat the gentle rocking of his room. His eyes falling close as he tried to find a repose in the darkness.

This is the third time today.

Only being able to sigh softly as he resolved himself to the growing attack blurring out his hearing.

Only able to wait in the ringing quiet until the tumbling tilts of the room began to settle down.

The door to his room knocked, before opening, a familiar voice which wondered, "Minho?"

"You get uglier every time I see you," He didn't even bother to open his eyes, already knowing the familial worry in the other's breaking tone as he sneered back. He didn't miss the faint gasp of 'WOW!' from his brother as he stepped into the room, nor the jingling of a tiny bell dazzling as a weight jumping onto the desk by the hacker's head. Something intruding on his attempts to calm down with breathy huffs as it sniffed his tussled hair. Before Felix could shoot back with his own quips from the rustling of the tassel earrings he wore whenever he had a shift at the casino, Minho shoved his cheek farther into the desk and  interrupted with the murmur of, "Lix, I'm having an episode."

"Is it a beach episode?" Felix wondered.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

Slowly peeling himself off the desk to look at his brother standing like an NPC by the doorway. Focusing on him through the upward saccade of his eyes yet to calm from the subsiding attack, "What...?"

"Chan is with me."

Minho slammed his head back to the desk, quickly closing his eyes so he wouldn't be found out by the rock drummer. Shrouding himself into a darkness the other two wouldn't be able to disturb him inside of. Unable to see the wincing of his eyebrows together, undetected from the ringing of his ears muting the world around them as if his surroundings were an annoying tab running obnoxious music in the background, unless the tinnitus completely deafened him from the world and made him ignorant to their words, they wouldn't be able to see the gradual fall of his eyes up. The pull down. Up, drifting. Then snapping down to get their ballooning motions to cooperate while he faded back to a normal human being. Well, that Chan wouldn't be able to see. Felix already knew what was wrong with him. The last thing he wanted, was for that walking red flag of a man to figure out something was wrong with him too.