Jasper briefly wondered how Harry could be asleep with something as heavy as a textbook on his face, and he shook his shoulder, making Harry murmur you have to leave? Jasper took the book off his face. "Are you awake?" Jasper asked, as Harry was stirring.

"Yeah." Harry murmured. He got up slowly, and rubbed his eyes. "Sorry I was just...dreaming, I guess."

"You guess?" Jasper asked, closing the book, and placing it back on Harry's bed.

"More like a memory." Harry said.

Jasper nodded slowly, not really understanding. "Well, okay..."

Harry stretched his arms over his head, and cracked his knuckles. "What time is it?"

"Two o'clock." Jasper replied.

Harry hopped off his bed. "I need to go to the library, I need to check out some books on Transfiguration." He walked to the door, and Jasper followed.

"I am going with you." Jasper said. "I do need to get a Defence book."

They both went down the stairs. "Sounds good." Harry said as they both left the common room, and went down a corridor, and up the stairs. "Have you asked Cara or Allen for help in Defence?"

Jasper replied, "I have, but they are really busy with OWLS. They apparently are driving all the fifth years insane."

"Maybe ask a teacher?" Harry suggested. "Like Moody?"

Jasper shook his head quickly. He did not want to be in a room alone with Professor Moody, he was still quite scared, and he didn't want to think about even asking him for something all alone.

They were walking up one of the staircases, Jasper was looking out for any trick steps to avoid as he had learned quite early on that if you stepped on one, the stairs would turn into a slide. He spotted one, and started, "Harry don't step there–"

Well, he did.

The stairs turned flat, and they slid down the slide.

Jasper slowed himself down halfway using his hands, and feet, so when he was at the bottom he just stood up, but Harry banged into a suit of armour. Jasper ran over, and helped him up. "Blimey! You okay?"

Harry nodded, while holding his head. "Yeah, I hate those steps."

The suit of armour he banged in to stood up, and stomped off, indignantly. "Sorry..." Harry tried.

They walked up the stairs again, now carefully, and went down the corridor towards the library. They both entered, and sat at a table. Harry took out his books, and a roll of parchment. Jasper took some parchment out too, and he looked around the library for Anthony, but there was no sign of him. Jasper sighed, he wanted to see him, but it would be hard to see him if Christopher was following him everywhere he went. He opened his book as Harry found a Transfiguration book.

They worked on Transfiguration for about an hour, going over the questions that Professor McGonagall had given them, and making new notes on things she had hinted at throughout the class. Jasper suggested they work on Defence Against The Dark Arts next, so Harry got up with Jasper, and they walked to get a book on Defence.

They were looking through bookshelves, when Harry tapped Jasper. "Look." Harry said. He indicated to four people at a small table in the back of the library. It was Marlene, Emmaline, Quinn, and...Anthony.

No Christopher.

"You can finally have an actual normal conversation with him." Harry whispered.

Both Harry, and Jasper walked up to the table. The four Ravenclaws seemed to be looking through a bunch of really old books. "Hi!" Jasper said.