Almost unsurprisingly, Rose was the first to wake up, on New Year's Day, December 31st, a Saturday, 2 weeks and 2 days after the accident. 

With the extent of her injuries Rose's prospects hadn't been all that good, but when the Dhampir woke up in the middle of the night, sending her heart monitor into a frenzy, every Doctor, that had also been bound to the Hospital floor that they were locked and secured in, breathed a hearty exhale of relief.

Rose's first question had been where everyone was, and who had survived, the terror and despair on the young novice's face had been almost heartbreaking, and to watch it crumble as she was told of the passing of Princes Eric and Andre and Princess Rhea, was almost enough for them to break down themselves.

Lissa had, with obvious reason, nearly kept out of her wheelchair when she returned to their room from praying on Mira's bedside, and had to be physically held back by the nurse that was pushing her wheelchair.

Mira's awakening took 3 weeks and 1 day, coming to on a Friday, on January 6th, 2012, since the accident to happen, And her awakening had only been perceived by the fact the the ground under the Seat of the Dominion shook enough to cause small ripples of power outage, tremors stronger than the ones she'd caused while unconscious.

It had been only, because of protocol, that she'd been found awake.

She'd been placed on a medical induced coma after the end of the second week when she showed no signs of improving, and had a machine breathing for her.

The nurse who came to check on Mira's vitals, because of the tremor, was accompanied by Guardian Grant Miller, a Guardian that had been Prince Eric's dhampir Guardian since they were about 12 years old, he'd been there when Eric met Rhea for the first time, when Eric and Rhea married, when the twins were born at home, when Lissa was born in the hospital, catching Eric as he fainted from happiness, when each of the Dragomir children were dropped of at school for the first time and every time since.

His family was the Dragomir family, he was the honorary uncle of the Dragomir children much like Prince Viktor Dashkov was. He was as family as a Guardian could be, and due to his dedication to the Dragomir family, he hadn't been able to grieve the lost of his closest and best friend, who had treated him like a brother, the woman he considered his sister-in-law and his honorary nephew, simply because he needed to know, he needed to pray and continue to protect his, now, current main charge.

The new, but not yet official, Heiress of the Royal House of Dragomir, Mirela Rhea Sorana Dragomir.

He entered before the nurse, just in case there was any danger, and before the nurse could step into the room, Grant caught the sight of Mira's eyes moving as she looked at the ceiling. Everything in him broke, his heart, his spirit, his stony Guardian facade, and he felt like the ground had opened up beneath him  as his eyes filled with tears that escaped from them before they could properly form.

A strangled and relief filled gasp trembled past his lips as he rushed to Mira's side, gently grabbing her non-injured hand tightly in his and placing his other hand on the top of her head as he looked down to her with a teary smile.

"You're okay, you're safe Mira." his words were coated with happiness and relief as well as pain. His almost caramel eyes locked with Mira's. Mira's blue eyes held nothing but relief to see him, relief that she was alive, emotions that lasted only seconds before she remembered the events that led up to where and why she was looking up at Grant.

Grant watched as Mira's eyes began to fill with tears, matching his own, her hand in his began to clutch his ever so tightly. Grant had to watch Mira's world crash coming down, had to watch her world come apart, he had to soothe her so she didn't hyperventilate and attempted to take the tube out in her panic.