Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Unicorns

I was worried about Casey, and thats saying something, because I don't really worry.... I'm actually a bit of a bitch. 

But it's not even the only thing I have to worry about know a days. I mean holy shit witch really, and Vincent acts like it's a normal thing. I just don't understand... This isn't real, I need to talk to Vincent. I check the time to see it's 3:00 am. Oh the troubles of being an insomniac, I get up not caring about waking him up. I go through the bathroom and into there room which I do not understand, I mean shouldn't I have my own bathroom to share with a roomate and why the hell do I have it connected with a boys bathroom. That shit is not safe. 

I sigh as I make it through the bathroom, looking at the two doors, I pick one and hope it's Vincents. Luckily I see it is his, he's fast asleep snoring and drooling. I pull out my phone and take a quick picture.

"Hey bitch." I whisper.

"Whasgoingon." He mumbles sleepily as if it's only one word.

"Get up." I tell him.

"Shhhh, night time." He says turning around.

"Actually, it's the morning." I say half lying, I mean 3:00 am is the morning. He springs out of bed in just his boxers and I snap another picture.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"It's 3 in the morning, and I have to talk to you." I say.

"What?!?! No. I'm going back to bed." He tells me.

"Go to bed and these go on the interenet." I tell him.

"Fine, what?" He says annoyed.

"Well sorry for being curious about what the hell is going on." I say.

"Couldn't you have been curious in the morning?" He asks.

"It is the morning." I tell him.

"What do you want to know?" He asks.

"Well I think the first and most important question, is are there vampires?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes."

"Eeeeeeh." I squeal.

"Let me finish." He says. "There are good and bad vampires. The goods ones are just like humans,  except they need like a half a blood bag a day to survive, they don't drink from humans, and whats with this animal drinking shit. No it doesn't work like that. And then the bad vampires, usually are in hiding but there are some traveling around the world, and we know of two in are school they were sent here by good vampires, you see in every 100 good vampire off springs three's 1 bad. So the parents will send them to a boarding school, so they can transform into good ones, but they really don't it's an act, and they aren't immortal, they live longer then normal people, but they aren't immortal, and don't get involved with them, they are terrible in every way." He tells me.

"So is everyone hear like magical?" I ask.

"No, but there is a gifted program for magical people, but there something up with you, I can usually tell if there's someone gifted from a mile away but we kissed, and I didn't even feel it. You may be a protector of some sort" He says.

"Oh like Bella from twilght?" I ask excitedly, and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes like Bella from twilight, but even then, I would be able to tell if you were gifted. I'm going to guess you weren't signed up for the program though." He tells me.

"No, I don't think so." I tell him.

"Then lets go get you signed up." He says throwing on some pants and a shirt."

"Isn't it a bit late?" I ask.

"No the leader of the gifted program is a vampire, and they only sleep like an hour a day at most." He explains.

"Oh, okay, so I'm like a witch?" I ask.

"Yep." He tells me.

"So was I like chosen or..." I trail off, and he smells me.

"Dude, what the hell." I say taking a step back.

"You can tell from the scent of someone, and you were most definitely chosen, most were born into it." He tells me.

"So what can I do, like magic wise?" I ask.

"Well you've already shown you can do it with your mind, but there are 4 types of witches. 1 Word witches, which is pretty much like spells also if you have a really strong emotion toward something it will show, like when you were screaming and a lot of your things fell over, this type of magic is the easiest and has medium effectiveness. The second is a hand wizard and you can't do much with this kinda like carrying things but not feeling any weight, you can make things fly to you but thats pretty much it. The 3rd is a mind witch, where you can pretty much do anything with your head, if you want it to happen it will, with a lot of practice of course. And the last is all of the above you can pretty much all of that, there aren't many of these witches, but I think your one." He tells me, and I smile.

"But there is also 3 powers every witch has, and those are flying, invisibility and transporting, and then we all have one strength, mine is in battle, the other strengths could be strength, speed, or mind reading, and the last thing we can do is everyone controls one element, I control spirit, meaning I can talk to ghosts." He tells me.

"So wait your saying, I had the power to fly my whole life, and I never knew?" I ask.

"No those powers come in, at around 13, before that all you could do was simple levitation stuff, and if your really lucky you could transport like 1 meter, but that's it." He explains.

"Okay, so what creatures are there?" I ask.

"Ghosts, vampires, werewolves, shifters, angels, demons, dragons---

"Stop right there, I think i'd notice if there were dragons." I say.

"They don't live here they live in Thilleon." He tells me.

"What the hell is Thilleon?" I ask.

"Our world, we originated there but half of us moved here to live a normal life, but we can visit whenever we feel." He tells me, "now let me finish." 

After like 5 minutes I learned that there are also: drarves,, fairies, elves, giants, goblins, gremlins, pixies, people who can control elements, nympths, ogres, unicorns (I was very excited about that one), trolls, cyclops, centaurs, satyr, and the most unknown are geryon, which is a man with 3 bodies and 3 heads, I don't know how that works but apparently he's evil.

Once we got there Vincent just walked in motioning me to come in behind.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was chapter 3 hope you enjoyed it!!!

Sorry for the wait.

NOT EDITED

This was more of like an info chapter, but I know starting chapter 5 the real training will start, so be very excited!!!!

XOXO Kayla