Prologue (Casey)

"Casey, darling," my mom said, "your father and I found a new school. It should be far enough away that you won't be bullied."

I burst into tears, "Mommy, please don't don't do this!!! Please!!!" She sighed, "Honey, I know what your going through. But this school will be better. And.............if it isn't just call and we'll take you out." I kept sobbing."Honey.......I know..." After a few minutes I started to calm down. "Oh........oh...okay. Whats the schools name?" I asked stiffling my sobs.

"Its called Hawksbrake School of Discipline. And its in Manchester, Endland." She paused for a moment as if she hated doing this. "You're leaving tommorow, why don't you go pack your bags okay? While I talk to your father."

In responce I just walked out.

As I was walking up the stairs I heard my parents talking about magic, but I shrugged it off and kept on going.

So.......what did you think? I know its short and all. But I like it for an unedited chapter. At the end of each of my chapters I'm going to ask a question, k? I really don't know what Kayla is going to do so ask her. Oh, and the song I was listening to when I wrote this. So read, vote and review.

Question : If you've read it what did you think of "The fault in Our Stars" by John Green?

Thaanks and Believe,

Mer