Chapter 3: The Square Nosed Bastard

Start from the beginning

" Y-Yes? " Sei responds, stuttering.

" Your excellent teamwork with Gon and Y/n and your incredible superhuman abilities make you more than worthy of taking the exam " The Kiriko mother said.

" Congrats, Sei! " I said, smiling at her.

After that, the Kiriko family told us that they would bring us to the Exam site.

' finally, the hunter exam " I thought.

Thinking about it makes my heart anxious. I'm gonna have to explain a lot of things to the boys.

Deep breaths, inner fangirl calm down or I'll get a heart attack.

" Y/n-chan, we're going now " Kurapika said looking at me a bit worried.

" A-ah yes, sorry I was just thinking of something " I said slightly blushing.

The Kiriko family couldn't carry all of us, Sei and I assured them that we can fly on our own so I summoned my dragons.

Sei rode on Viserion while I rode on Drogon. We had the dragons follow the Kiriko family and we made our way to the Exam.

We finally landed in Zaban city, the site of the Hunter Exam. The young kiriko led us through the town's market. Gon, Sei and I enthusiastically looked at many different stalls selling all kinds of wares.

The boys stopped in front of a huge skyscraper, admiring it's size. I couldn't help but giggle.

" Hey guys, the exam site is over there " I say as their eyes follow my finger until they land in a shabby looking restaurant beside the skyscraper.

We walked into the restaurant with the young Kiriko, he then asks the chef for a steak combo for five people.

" Five people? Huh... How would you like it done? " The chef asks while squinting his eyes at us.

" Grilled over a low flame until cooked. " Said the young kiriko as he led us to the back room.

" Wait here " our navigator said.

" Wait, where are the other applicants? " Leorio asked.

" Man! I'm into having that steak combo " Gon said.

" Umm... Gon, I hate to break it to you but, there's no steak combo. That was just the password to get us inside " Sei explained calmly.

" Aw man... " Gon said disappointed.

I smiled softly at him and said.

" Gon, I have some snacks with me. We can eat together "

His eyes lit up

" Really?! "

Sei and I then took out the food we packed from our inventories and placed them on the table.

Leorio looked at me shocked when he saw me taking out a whole turkey out of nowhere while Kurapika was just as shocked as Leorio.

" What are you all waiting for? Go on and eat, you'll need your energies for the Hunter Exam " I told them.

Once we all sat down the whole room started to move.

" What was that? " Gon asked.

" It appears this room is an elevator " Kurapika explained.

" That explains it " Leorio said.

We started to eat until I saw Kurapika open one of the soda cans and drank a bit.

" It's warm... " Kurapika said.

" Oh, let me cool that for you " I said.

He looked at me confused as I took the soda can from him. I used my ice breath to make it cold and then gave it back to him.