"What is it now, Cartman?" I groaned.

"Guess what I have sitting in my back yard?" Cartman told us.

"A trampoline?" Kyle guessed.

"Better." Cartman said.

"A bike?" I asked.

"Better." Cartman replied

"A boat?" Stan asked.

"Better."

"(A football machine?)" Kenny mumbled.

"Better."

"Well WHAT, Cartman?" Kyle shouted, fed up of the guessing game.

"Thirty-three aborted fetuses." Cartman finally answered. A long, silent pause filled the room. All our brains were filled with confusion. "Oh yes."

"...What?" I asked him, in disbelief.

"Mint condition, tax free." Cartman continued.

"Cartman, what the hell are you doing with aborted fetuses?!" Kyle yelled, causing me to wince.

"I'm leaving right now!" Kyle cried before turning to the door.

"Oh, I guess you don't watch the news, Kyle!" Cartman asked Kyle, convincing him to stay.

"You've never watched the news, fatass!" Kyle turned around, rejoining us again. "And what the hell does that have to do with anything?!" He shouted again.

"Stem cells, numbnuts!" Cartman said as if it was obvious. I groaned.

"Stem cells?" Stan asked.

"Oh, and what do you know about stem cells?!" Kyle yelled again.

"(What the fuck are stem cells?)" Kenny asked.

"They are cells you can use to grow things with or hopefully treat diseases-" I tried to explain, not exactly knowing what they meant.

"They're cells that come from fetuses, and some research show that they could be used to treat diseases." Kyle helped explain.

"It's been proven, Jew! I saw it on 3-2-1 Contact. With all the research that's going on, stem cells are worth three times their weight in gold. What I have in my back yard is an aborted treasure chest." Cartman continued, ripping on Kyle in the mean time.

"...I hate you so much." Kyle mumbled, heading for the door. We followed him.

"Fine! I don't need you assholes! I can sell these fetuses all on my own!" Cartman shouted before we slammed the door shut.

As we were walking back to the cow pastures, i heard Kenny cough heavily again.

"Kenny, are you sure you are ok? You are coughing again." I asked him.

"(Yeah i'm fine! i promise.)" Kenny replied.

"You might want to get it checked out, dude." Kyle told him.

"Yeah, dude its getting really bad." Stan agreed.

"(I will, I will.)" Kenny mumbled.

***

The next day, Stan, Kyle and I were the only ones at the bus stop. There was no sight of Kenny or Cartman at school either.

"Dude, it looks like Cartman and Kenny are ditching school again." Stan mumbled as we took our seats on our first lesson.

"Yeah, they're gonna get busted again." Kyle said.

"Im sure there's a good reason why, guys." I said hopefully. The two boys looked at me with a "really?" expression.