all mine | sixty four

im sat in the hot tub side-eyeing trent and teasha, with tolami and sasha, trying to figure out what trent is saying to her.

"ooh i heard something about 'ruining the party' from trent."

sasha whispers, as i sip on my champagne. "i heard 'get off my yard' the fuck???" tolami says as we start silently pissing ourselves - trying to listen into their conversation again.

leah and celina come over again after getting some food, joining us, to listen in on them.

"oh she said that it's a lovely property, and it's a shame that it's going to waste" celina says making me squint my eyes.

"it's a waste now that her ratty ass stepped in here. look, even bukayo's mood has gone down and that man is alway happy!"

i say looking over at bukayo, through our clear windows, seeing him being beaten by aj on fifa.

"bless, something must've been in that jollof that we had before we got here."

we all start silently pissing ourselves again, "why is this champagne actually good?" i say - as leah grabs the bottle, taking a sniff of it.

"who bought it? i think i might have some!" celina says as she grabs her champagne bottle eagerly.

"didnt teasha bring that?" sasha asks as we all exchange looks, celina slowly putting down her champagne bottle.

"oh hell no." i need some alcohol in my system, because im not dealing with her annoying ass sober - especially how she's STILL talking to trent.

"eh, fuck it." i shrug taking another swig of the champagne.

tolami isnt a drinker, celina thinks that teasha's poisoned it, sasha is 24 week pregnant with a mini jacky grealish, and leah's just popped out a child. so apparently im drinking alone today.

•••

@tolamibenson's instagram story;

•••

i push myself out of the pool, feeling my body becoming heavy, and head starting to pound.

"one sec, im just going to get some paracetamol." i tell sasha and leah, as they nod.

"want us to come with?" sasha asks, YEAH I DO ACTUALLY SINCE I GENUINELY FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD

we make our way up the stairs, feeling my head feel more heavier than before, ouch.

why does it suddenly feel like ive just started my period?? these cramps feel like im being stabbed and their twisting the knife around.

i stumble over to trent and i's bedroom, managing to make it to our on-suite toilet. i should find some paracetamol, right?

"where can we find paracetamol some paracetamol then?"
"kaeli??"
"kaeli you there??"

TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽