all mine | thirty

kaela runs off into the water, as trent and i trail behind her.

its 5am, and trent woke me up extra early this morning to watch the sunrise - kaela tagging along.

how this child has so much energy in the morning, genuinely leaves me baffled. i am half asleep while she's running into the ocean??

surely she must have caffeine in her veins to be bouncing around the ocean, at this time.

trent throws his jacket over me, intertwining our arms in each other.

"see," he says looking into the distance, "i told you waking up early would be worth it."

"fair enough." i tell him, as he laughs, as our eyes go back to kaela, who's playing in the water, some random lady with her.

"who the fuck is that with kaela?" i ruffle my brows. im not having my little sister getting kidnapped.

i look at trent as he frowns, "either my eyes are playing tricks on me, or the impossible is becoming possible."

WHAT THE FUCKS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN TRENT JOHN ALEXANDER ARNOLD? REALLY GETTING ME WORRIED HERE

"what?" im more worried than scared, at this point.
"its teasha."

SORRY WHAT? TEASHA WITH MY LITTLE SISTER? NAH SHE'S GONNA TRY AND SWIPE HER, AND SELL HER ON THE BLACK MARKET.

"kaela!!" me and trent say in unison as she runs back, holding teasha's hand.

for fucks sake, didnt realise id have to interact with this silly slag. its too early for me to be listening to her bullshit, and i just cant be arsed.

"hey babygirl!" i smile lifting her up, as teasha looks at trent, then back at me, "hi lili, this is my new friend tea!"

"new friend, huh?" i ask as kaela nods,
"mhm!!"

"pleased to meet you lili," teasha says flashing us a fake smile, "and you too trent." i snort at her comments, holding back my laughter that's about to slip out.

i look at trent who's looking back at me, basically telling me to not lose my shit through his eyes.

swear if she's keeps glaring at me i will slap her. she's basically asking for it with these stares she's giving me.

i think it's best i remove myself from the situation, before i start running my mouth.

"ill see you in the car babe." i say - turning to trent, pecking his lips, as he nods, "ill see you."

"lili, you didnt let me say bye to my new friend." kaela pouts from my hip, sorry kae, but that bitch is trouble.

•••

kaelijae mine & mine only ❤️‍🩹tagged - @trentarnold66liked by thiagosilva and 1,791,027 more

tagged - @trentarnold66
liked by thiagosilva and 1,791,027 more...

trentarnold66 love you so muchhhh
—> kaelijae love you more baby x
—> sanchooo10 so damn tired 😪
—> jobebellingham cheating on me 💔

tylerarnold94 im gonna be an uncle real soon. i can sense it😜
—> trentarnold66 🔜

celinasilva we heard it from the man himself. we're going to have a baby alexander-arnold on its way😏
—> kaelijae i never agreed to this

bukayosaka87 BABY ALEXANDER-ARNOLD SOUNDS SO CUTE DONT EVENN

jackgrealish PDA PDA PDA PDA PDA
—> philfoden i would love to know what goes
        on in your brain jack

sunisalee 😍😍
*liked by creator*

tolamibenson WOOO FINE PEOPLES
—> kaelijae WE LOVE YOU SM BABE
—> bukayosaka87 WE LOVE YOUS TOO

kingkennytv she's sat fr
—> kaelijae i am🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

sanchooo10 SAT ON HIS LAP⁉️⁉️
—> santandave shush man they're well cute