all mine | fifty eight

3rd person
"mate do you think she'll even come?" trent asks hesitantly to jordan henderson, who's sat with virgil van dijk and andy robertson.

the lads were all sat in the liverpool dressing room, calmly talking to one another as it was 2-0 up, to them and since jurgen had popped to the toilet.

"i mean yeah, she replied to your message didnt she virg?" jordan nods as virgil looks at his phone.

"she will come." virgil says confidently,
"what makes you so sure?" trent asks, making andy next to him chuckle, "our trentski is inlove lads."

"young love." jordan teases as virgil interrupts after being deep in thought for a few seconds.

"i dont really know kaeli that well, but she seems like the type to stick to her word. she's a smart girl trent, she knows what she wants, and i think that's something you cannot lose."

"and if she doesnt come?"
"well then maybe you should improve your communication skills trentski."

andy says honestly as jordan nudges him, making trent look at him.

"what? you didnt say anything to her when she doubted you, and when you did say something to her it was that she needed to chill out,"

andy says honestly, "he does have a point trent." virgil agrees.

"just think of it this way then, how would you feel if she had a lad best mate who was being dead touchy with her, and she wouldnt say fuck all to you?"

jordan explains as trent shrugs, "id probably batter him." trent scoffs as jordan nods,
"there's your answer."

"that just gives her every right to be upset with you bro"

•••

meek meals 😾

MEEK MEALS
MEEK MEALS I NEED HELP
MARCUS

WHAT

basically virgil van dijk messaged me on ig
sayin i need to meet trent at anfield😟

oh

but there's a match being played rn???
cos virgil texted me at halftime
so we have to be rapid
so can u come with me pls
i don't want to get shot 🤞🏽

RAH
I WILL GET SHOT
YOU DAFT CUNT
A MAN U PLAYER AT A LIVERPOOL MATCH
😐😐😐

YOU MIGHT GET BATTERED BUT STILL
PLEASE I BEG

NO CHANCE MATE
and if i saw trent id prolly slap him

right.
HOW ABOUT LUCIA

YES BABY I CAN COME
lucia said that

OK
OK
TELL HER THAT ILL MEET HER AT THE
TRAIN STATION IN 10

she says love you

LOVE YOU TOO

•••

1st person
lucia and i look out onto the pitch - to see all the liverpool players clapping to the away fans, as my eyes suddenly go to trent.