WRONG (NIkI x Y/N)

Start from the beginning

He looks at you with his confused expression as you took the apron that was wrapped around your body.

"Aren't you joining me for breakfast love?". He asked with his soft voice. Again, you ignored him and walked to the living room, leaving him alone at the dining area.

He followed you and grabbed your arm to hold you up, so you stopped walking.

"What's wrong love?". He asked and you can tell the sadness and concern in his voice. It made you mad even more that he seems to not have any idea about what happened last night.

"Ask yourself". You said in a cold tone and snatched your arm harshly from his grip and went out of the house. You went to the pool area and sat at the edge of the pool, trying to calm yourself down and lessen your anger.

After a while you heard the sound of a car and you knew exactly that it was him, leaving the house.

You were left with a heavy heart, overthinking that your thoughts might be right about him. You trust Niki so much with all your life but what you saw last night was enough to cause a crack to your walls.

You haven't seen him being around with girls aside from his co-workers at the hospital, he knows how to handle things like that. But last night it was different.

The night has come, and it was already 10:00 o'clock.  You are not expecting Niki to come home because he already told you that he has "Operations" to do so he will be late. 

You've been feeling so uneasy the whole day and you can't take it anymore, you have to get rid of that feeling so you thought of an idea to at least help you with it. You opened your phone and decided to call Heesung you best friend. You asked him if he's in for a night out and he said Yes as what you've expected from him.

You're happy that he said Yes, though he was confused of why you suddenly thought of clubbing when he knew that you are not into it. You went upstairs to your shared bedroom and took a quick shower and after that you changed into a white body con cross-back silk dress and matched it with a silver heel. You applied some make up on your face and right after your done, you heard a car's beep outside your house.

You knew it was Heesung, so you quickly ran out of your room and went downstairs. You turned all the lights off and went out of the house and locked the door. Heesung was leaning towards his black lamborghini, smiling at you. You ran towards him wearing a smile on your face.

"Slow down lady, you might trip". He said and opened the passenger's door for you.

"Thank you". You said as you get yourself inside his car. He went to the other side and got himself inside. 

He looked at you from head to toe with his brows raised, questioning your look for the night.

"What?". You asked chuckling.

"What's wrong with you?". He asked and you just shrugged your shoulders off. 

"Nothing, I just wanna have fun". You said, lying to him. He again gave you a questioning look.

"Oh, c'mon stop asking". You said as you acted that you're annoyed with him.

"Okay fine, let's go". Heesung said smiling at you and started his car's engine and drove you both to the club.

Hours has passed and you were enjoying with Heesung at the club, he just lets you do whatever that makes you happy but at the same time he watches over your every move, not letting you get touched by any guys in the club.

You already have multiple shots of alcohol that made you so tipsy and out of yourself. A guy approached you at the dance floor while you were drunk dancing to the loud music, Heesung saw that and quickly stood up from his seat and walked towards you, passing over the guy and held your waist and started dancing with you. He glared at the guy that had left you both in the dance floor.