Kinn

We woke up the next day around 8am and Vegas was sleeping soundly in my arms. I just turned to watch him and pushed his hair away gently.

He stirred and woke up and looked at me. I could still see the pain in his eyes despite the teasing smile he tried to put on.

"I'm here for you ok?"

Vegas nodded. We briefly went over the plan for the day. Vegas wanted to get up from the bed when I pulled him back. He fell with a soft thud onto the sheets again as I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him towards me.

"Kinn. What are you upto?"

"I want to talk about us."

"Us? What... what.. I mean..what us?"

"Us. As in us. You and me. I like you Vegas. I love you. Do you?"

Vegas looked at me stupefied. He was stunned, I could see. And I could see his brain whirring at top speed. I saw him open his mouth. But I shut him up by kissing him. We pulled away softly and he looked at me stunned.

"Answer me when you are ready. When you want to tell me what you want to say and not what you should say."

With that, I gave Vegas a final kiss and I sat up, pulling on my shirt and getting out of bed, feeling Vegas watch me all the way. I just smirked as I disappeared into the bathroom.

We got ready and went down separately.  Today, Vegas wanted to deal with his father. We finished off other meetings, had lunch and finally made our way to the storage facility.

When we opened the door, the stench of blood permeated the whole room. But we were used to such things and just walked in, barely ruffled. I stood a few steps back as Vegas walked up to his dad who was chained, despondent, looking defeated and yet staring at us with steely eyes.

Vegas sat on a chair, facing his father, taking out his precious steel knife and ran it over his dad's face gently.

"I can tolerate you doing anything to me. Anything at all. I kept quiet when you abused me, when you hit me. When you used to starve me. When you belittled me. When you compared me to Kinn endlessly. When you made us fight. When you messed up my business deals. When you pimped me out. But you touching Macau - that's the straw. I told you from the start, never ever go near Macau. You didn't listen. And now you will pay."

With those chilling words, Vegas stabbed his dad endlessly in both thighs. The shrill ringing screams ran out, overpowering the whole room. Multiple stabs later, Vegas stood up, walking away from the scene, just having his dad's blood all over him. His dad was just bleeding out slowly as we left for the day.

We went back to the room and Vegas stood in the bathroom again. This time, I went over and just undressed Vegas. He turned to look at me and all I uttered was, "Let me look after you."

Vegas nodded after a bit. I undressed him, showered him and changed him out. I was towelling his hair dry and was getting him a whisky when he came over and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You ok?"

"I will be. I just...."

"It's ok. You don't have to say anything. I am here for you."

"Always?"

"Without a doubt. I don't say things I don't mean. You know that."

Vegas tightened his hold around me even more and kissed the back of my neck softly.

"Is it ok for me to love you?"

I kept quiet, letting Vegas's words sink in. I smiled as I turned to him, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I grabbed Vegas in a mind blowing kiss after that, making him drunk on my touches and love and leaving the glass of whisky untouched and ignored for the rest of the night.