Vegas

I went straight back to my room and bolted it shut. Whatever is to come, I will deal with it tomorrow.

I sat down, stripping off my shirt and nursing a glass of whisky on the rocks when a message from Kinn flitted in.

"Open the door."

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. The message came in again and again and again and again. You get the drift, don't you?

I finally snapped, opened the door for him and walked away. I laid down on my bed. I heard him lock my door which made me sit up. Was it going to be a conversation, one where we exchange more than 3 words and 5 obscenities?

"I have no idea what's going on. But I know whatever it is, I am already hating it based on what I see. I know you aren't ever going to confide in me. But if this happens again and I catch it, I will and cannot ignore it."

I looked at Kinn. Does he even realize what's he saying? It sounds like he is standing up for me. I sighed softly and just hung my head. Kinn helped himself to his own glass of whisky and sat next to me. We both held our own glasses, not a single sound.

We used to be actually close, good friends if I may say. But politics, distrust, fights over the years has caused us to distance and the damage looks irreparable. Or so I thought. Kinn and I just didn't speak of it for a bit and just knocked back glasses of whisky on the rock.

About 6 glasses later, I was starting to feel the aftereffects. I sat down next to Kinn who was still going strong. I started giggling. Giggling! What the fuck. A part of my brain was telling me to shut the fuck up but another part of me couldn't. I ended up just blabbering away anything and everything.

I saw Kinn's face harden along the way and after some time, he muttered something along the lines of "You sleep. I'm going to settle that fucker" and he stood up to leave. But I didn't want him to go. I held onto his hand, looked at him. Kinn tried to pull his hand away and I just stood up, pushing him onto the bed and hovered over him.

"Veg..." "Shhhhhh" I clamped his lips shut. He looked at me wide eyed, clearly shocked by the proximity. To be honest, that one part of my brain was still telling me to stop fucking up but I threw all of it out of the window when I leaned in to kiss Kinn. He resisted me but I held on and kissed him back tightly. I cradled his neck and kissed him harder, feeling some blood as I bit his lips.

Kinn pulled away and flipped me over effortlessly. Ah fuck. I felt myself harden down there as I watched his keen eyes rake me in. He ran his fingers all over me, fingering all of my marks, sketching it's outline and finally grabbing me down there.

I growled as he pulled down my pants and stood up to pull his off too. He got down on his knees to blow me first. I grabbed the back of his head as I pushed his head closer to my dick, which was already starting to drip with pre cum. Kinn blew me so hard that I ended up shooting my load into his mouth. He looked at me as he licked his lips. I grabbed him up and turned him over on the bed.

I wet my fingers and inserted 2 in, followed by 3 and when I finally felt he was comfortable enough, I inserted myself in and banged him hard. Thankfully my room is soundproof for his moans filled the room and I just grunted in satisfaction knowing I was satisfying him so much.

I finally laid next to him as we looked at each other. Before I said anything, he grabbed me for a kiss. A hot searing kiss that left me wanting more. I ripped his shirt apart in the process and pushed him up to the pillows.

I kissed him all over, nipping him hard everywhere, leaving marks wherever I could. I just knew when we woke up, I wanted to know and wanted him to know he has been marked by me.

Kinn kissed me and flipped me over and then he had his go at me. I'm always always a top but with him, I wanted to try it out.

And boy, was he good. No wonder both men and women flocked to him alike. I growled as he banged me hard. We finally collapsed in a mess of cum, sweat and messy kisses exchanged as we laid on the bed.

Kinn looked over at me but all I remember was leaning in to kiss him one more time before I knocked out.