Vegas

I got ready and went back to my own house for a bit. I was determined to hunt my father down it needed.

I mapped out on where he could be and whom he could be staying with. My first bet was on P Thunkul so I decided to start with him. P Thunkul's pride and joy was his son. I knew he was staying in a 2 bedroom apartment by himself in a secluded posh part of Sukhumvit. It was such a secluded and gated piece of property; it was hard to get in without prior access or permission. But I always had a knack for such things. I identified myself and the guards let me in after having gotten King's permission.

King opened the door, beaming at me. "Never knew you would cave in so fast. If all it took was kidnapping your brother, I would have done it much earlier. He was never the prize. You were. Come in."

King turned around and that's when I clocked the gun right at his head. King wanted to turn and I promised him if he did, he find his brain blown to smithereens.

"My dad isn't worth your life. Now tell me where he is." King refused to budge and I beat him up. I tied him to the chair and securely gagged his mouth.

King wasn't easy and tried to wrestle until he saw me fit a silencer to the gun and he knew I meant business. Eventually, his glaring defeated eyes gave me the answer. I found out that my dad had flown to Manila and was finishing up his drug deal as part of his agreement with P Thunkul. I clenched my fists angrily.

I turned to leave and then King asked me, "Aren't you going to let me go?"

"Oh yes. Here, allow me to let you go".

I shot him point blank, no sound heard and I just left coolly. I gave myself 3 days before his body would be discovered.

Fucker. Touched my brother, didn't you?

I went back to the Manor, only to be confronted by Kinn point blank. He dragged me back to his bedroom.

"Where did you go?! What you just did, do you know you just put yourself on the hitlist with P Thunkul?!"

I just sighed. I knew Kinn would know. Just this fast?!

"I had followed you. I saw you entering King's apartment. What are you doing Vegas! You are going to die, you know that?!"

"Let me fucking die then."

"Then how about Macau?!?"

"I know you guys will look after him. I have that much faith. And even if you don't, Macau can look after himself. You think I was going to let King or P Thunkul or my dad go? They are all fucking sitting ducks."

"Look I know you are angry. But we can deal with this together. Have you thought about yourself? Aren't you worried?"

"When did you get this soft Kinn? We are in this line of work. Our lives are never guaranteed. Never ours since we signed ourselves to this. When did you become this soft?"

"Ever since I started thinking about you, damn it. Fucker. Ever since i started worrying about you. Ever since I just want to make sure you know there is someone there for you! Fuck."

I just stared at Kinn in silence.

What?