Taehyung smiled more and stared playing too. Jungkook looked at this from his seat but didn't felt anything as they both were just playing by themselves.

Soon they both sat on swings and started swinging. Laughing and giggling to themselves they both swing more and more.

After a while they got tired and stopped, looking at each other.

A small pout formed on Tae's face and soon the girl started pouting too. Suddenly both of them felt a grip of the chain of their swings and a little push came.

Their swing started swinging and they both again started enjoying.

Being unaware of who was pushing them, they enjoyed and laughed.

After a while they all stopped and got off the swing. Taehyung and the girl found a boy who's definately is a teenager was standing which a smile on his face.

The girl happily ran towards the male and hugged him

??: Oppaaaa

The male hugged his sister back and looked at Taehyung who was smiling too.

??: Did you enjoyed it?

The girl nodded and ran towards Taehyung

??: My name is Suzi and he's my oppa hyungsik

Tae ( giggled ): my name is Taehyung snd I'm a good boy

Suzi ( widen eyes ): you're a boy?

Taehyung pouted

Tae: yes I'm a boy

Suzi: but I thought you're a girl

Taehyung pouted more

Tae: why?

Suzi: because you're sooo pretty pretty and beautiful

The girl said and softly squeezed Tae's cheeks. Taehyung blushed a little and nodded

Tae: thank you, my Hyung says that I'm the prettiest

Hyungsik: he says the truth, you are the prettiest

Taehyung looked at the male and blushed more.

Tae: thank you Hyung

Jungkook: Taehyung!

Hearing Jungkook's stren voice, Taehyung looked behind him and found his Hyung.

Tae: Hyung

Jungkook: let's go home

Tae ( pout ): but I want to play more, see I even made a friend.

Suzi ( smile ): hello my name is Suzi, and he's my oppa Hyungsik

Jungkook ignored her and grabbed Taehyung's wrist.

Jungkook: let's go

Tae: Hyung, please I want to play

Jungkook huffed a little and control his anger. He felt Tae's wrist and the baby walked towards Suzi.

Suzi and Taehyung ran towards the other ride and started playing leaving Jungkook and hyungsik.

Hyungsik was surely an year or two older than Jungkook but does Jungkook care?

No!

Hyungsik looked at her sister and Taehyung and smiled at them while Jungkook glared at the male and then focus on his Taehyung.

Soon both the kids again felt tired and sat on a bench.

Tae: how old are you Suzi?

Suzi: 5