Sorrow

A few months later, everyone was happy with their partners. Shanky and Lalita became proud parents, with chotu Nikhil joining in. Nandita was treated like a princess by her in-laws and was fortunate. As for our lovebirds, they were about to open their restaurant after a long wait. With their parents' blessings, the Jaisingh company will be run by Nandita and let Nikhil fulfill his dream of becoming a Chef alongside his beloved wife.

Everything was ready for the opening, but a piece of sad news will put a break on it. Mr. Jaisingh's health deteriorated, and Kiran ji called Nikhil and Pallavi, working to come as soon as possible. Nandita and Akshay were there, and after she spoke to her Dad Nikhil, and Pallavi arrived.

Pallavi- Papa! Papa ji! (Hugging him tight, crying and shaking) We are here.

Nikhil- Dad...Dad! I...Dad (holding his hand).

Mr. Jaisingh- Arrey! rona nahin meri bachi. Nikhil, tum meri beti khi care karega, karega na, beta?

Nikhil- Haan, ka...karunga Dad.

Mr. Jaisingh- Pallavi! It's time, but promise me you will look after this family. Thanks to you, we united like never before. Thanks to you, mere nasamajh ladka ne padai karli, pass hogaya, and responsible hogaya. Tune humein bohot pyaar diya beta toh aage dogi na (she nodded, still crying)? I know, tum karlogi. I'm the luckiest Sasur in the world, beta.

Pallavi- Sasur nahin, Papa ho mere. Abhi toh wapass mila ta aapko, aap kaise jah sakte ho, kaise?

Nikhil- Pallavi, sambhalo, please? (wiping her tears) Dad, I'm sorry for everything! I'll always be grateful that you are my Dad. And thanks to you yeh mujhe mili hai.

 Mr. Jaisingh- Nahin, maine kuch nahin kiya. Tune usse kabil samjha. Aur jodi toh upar se ata hai. I'm happy to go because I know both will take care of the house and your Mom in my absence. Nikhil, Pallavi, mujhe promise karo khe aap dono hamesha ek honge aur ek dusre khe support karenge (coughing).

Nikhil- Dad! Haan, I will never leave her at any cost. Main aapki yeh bahu jaisi beti kho bohot pyaar karti hoon, Dad. Marjaun...

Pallavi- Yeh mat bolo Nikhil! (Mad at him and putting her hand on his lips).

Nikhil- Tik hai baba! I will never let you go.

Mr. Jaisingh- Akshay, tum, meri beti kho ache se dihan rako. I know she is happy with you, so don't hurt her, ache se rahiye. Nandita, Dad loves you, bachi.

Nandita- (crying) I...I love you too, Dad.

Pallavi went to hug her.

Pallavi- It's okay, Nandita. Hum hai na.

Mr. Jaisingh- Nikhil! You are the man of the house now. I trust you, son. Make me proud, and whatever I'll go, my blessings are with you. I love you, son.

Nikhil- I love you, Dad.

Mr. Jaisingh- Main akele aapki Maa khe saath rehna chati hoon, but usse pehle I need to talk to you, Pallavi.

All left them alone.

Pallavi- Ji Papa, boliye.

Mr. Jaisingh- Beti, tum kush ho na?

Pallavi- Haan, bohot kush.

Mr. Jaisingh- Tik hai. Beti, ek sapna dekha hai aur share karna chati hoon. Lakin pehle mujhe ek promise kardo, tum usse fulfill karogi.

Pallavi- Sapna! Ji kahiye.

Mr. Jaisingh- Promise?

Pallavi- I promise. I will try my best, joh bhi hai.