Jordan~ first tease and kiss

My friend decided to be a butt and finish this and edit this for me. It started as something normal and then turned to this

You knock on the Fryes door. Jordan texted you about an hour ago asking you to come over. You smile and blush madly when the door opens revealing a shirtless and sleepy Jordan. "Uh Jordan? You uh..." He starts to wake up and looks down, and blushes madly. He steps out of the way to let you in. You walk in and he motions you to sit down. "Make yourself comfortable, while I um, you know." You nod and he runs upstairs and a few minutes comes back down where a superman shirt.
"Where are the others?"
"Starbucks and shopping."
He answered, sitting beside you. He then put an arm around you and pulled you closer to him, so that your leaning on his arm. You blush madly and look away, hoping he didn't notice. You heard him chuckle. 'He noticed.'
"Jords? Did you do the macaroni?" You ask, looking at him.
He laughs at your question and shook his head. "Nope, I just really like to be around you." He said smirking. You roll your eyes and lean against him causing him to Blush. You snicker and an idea popped into your head. You giggled and leaned on his chest making his face turn more red. "(Y/n)?"
"Yeeess?~" You say, child like and climb into his lap, leaning your head in his shoulder. He laughs making you confused, he suddenly grabs you and pulls your face towards his, your faces were inches apart, making you blush. "Only I tease you." He said crashing his lips onto yours. You quickly melted into the kiss, only to hear the front door open and some gasps. You two quickly pull apart and blush insanely. Bethany, Cierra, and Isaac stood there staring at you two. The girls put down their stuff and dragged you upstairs, then Bethany ran down and grabbed everything.
And for the next 3 hours you guys talked about boys and other girl stuff.

HOPE YA ENJOYED! TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT! AND PLEASE TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THE SEXUAL STUFF, SORRY BUT I AM NEVER DOING THT AGAIN! IT WAS SOO AKWARD, I JUST CANT.. ~baiiii~ Kat/Aqua/Hannah