As much as Felix and I joke around about my ataxia...

His steps trudging against the carpet as he found the open bedroom door and gently pressed it close. Sealing him inside with the subtle click.

I'm running out of time, constantly.

A heavy exhale left him. The headphones pulled back over his ears, closing him away from the world, forcing him back to his safety of computer screens.

That thought scares the shit out of me.

A notification popped up in the corner of his laptop. His gaze immediately pulled off the computer screen he tirelessly typed away at. The familiar contact transferring to the caller identification. A fast swell in his chest bubbling up as soon as his eyes scanned across the name; An odd feeling that warmed him from the pit of his stomach to the tips of his flushing ears burning with their rosé tint as if he drank a few too many glasses of that blushing wine. A few too many sips that warmed him with an amiable fuzz tingling through his body, intoxicating him off the sweet taste it flooded on his tongue and painted across his mind like glowing fingerprints on vibrant skin. Like a grin spreading slowly on beautiful lips. Teasing him softly. Dancing across him like sunlight in the spring.

He quickly moved his mouse across the screen and answered the voice call.

"Bunny? Are you busy?"

That stunning voice.

Damn hypnotic in it's smooth flow against his eardrums. Reverberating as it came clear across the headphone speakers. Fucking, addicting to him and the pathetic throbbing of his heart.

Minho hummed gently back to that honeyed voice. That hypnotic purr of a squishy tone, melting like oozing pudding in his grasp as he felt himself relax into it's rhythmic notes. The chimes he hit, high and low in his crystal polished intonations, the shuffling of the body accompanying those words against what sounded to be sheets announcing the other was calm, relaxed in his room. Fitting for the laid back serenity Jisung spoke through. Fitting for that sculped face, a charm to him as if he was a god to be revered in tight grips and kissed with the utmost care. With his fingers already typing out against the keyboard, returning to where his cursor left off in the block of coding, Minho murmured back to him, "I'm working, love."

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'll call back later."

"Stay. Talk to me. Having something to listen to helps me focus, So, what's with the sudden call?"

"Well, originally, I called to see if you're free. If you're up for a few rounds tonight, I'm just feeling a bit horny and you're my favorite poison to go to. You're like candy. But, I don't know. Honestly, now?" Jisung's voice trailed off. A faint shuffling coming after. The tossing of what sounded to be bedsheets underneath his sounds. He could detect the slight pull of a lip bite on the other's tone as he whispered. Voice barely audible over the headphone speakers, "Now I just want to hear your voice. I want to do nothing but listen to you talk until I fall asleep."

"Does that mean you're happy now that you're talking with me?" Minho wondered back to him, musing at the idea of this man, this camboy, this Adonis, who willing seeked him out through calls. By video, even if he didn't chose to show his face for the sake of privacy keeping his identity hidden from those who wished to find him in a grand treasure hunt for the white rabbit sprinting through a winter forest. By voice, the simplest whimpers and songs from that beautiful voice causing his heart to purr in urgency for him. Completely and utterly helpless against the other's beckoning despite not knowing one another for more than a few weeks. Despite not having substance between them beside the blatant physical attraction to Jisung, and the few moments they spent chatting outside of the main basis of their intertwined relationship.

The camboy shuffled a bit, a flurry of giggles muted by what sounded to be a pillow sprinkling like dandelion whisps blowing by on a windy day, "I'm so happy!"

Minho choked back his own grin, the adoring swell of his heart forcing him to resist the urge to slam his hand rapidly on the desk.

It's hard to believe someone so cute could have such a dirty side to them.

So cute.

Yet he saw the camboy, desperate, snapping apart piece by piece, stuttered little noises, whining high in his throat, siren eyes fluttering and dazing out with moans.

Minho tongued at the back of his teeth as he recalled a few of the vivid memories anchored into his mind. Finding themselves a perfect place to distract him with the intoxicating hypnosis the Cheshire had him under, pulling his hands off the keyboard, gripping into the chair's headrest behind him as he stretched the pooling feeling in his chest out.

So fucking cute.

But that was for another night. Jisung said no today.

Tonight was reserved for talking.

Which was, honestly, a tiiiiiinnnnnnny bit strange. A shift out of the ordinary, whereas their conversations typically centered around the aftermath of the lustful scenes or antebellums, lingering a few minutes where they shouldn't have. Staying a little longer on the calls when both knew for certain they should end it as soon as they were finished. Or the texts messages, casual conversations coming few and far between, though they seemed to have increased significantly ever since Minho asked him if he did his taxes. Strange. He didn't know that was considered a decent conversation starter, but, here he was.

On call with someone taking a fast bite out of his heart. A part he may have willingly cut out of his chest himself to present it to the mystifying eyes holding him down, a vampire in the high sun and low moons devouring him in the neon glow of midnight signs. The worries that heart carried with it moments before dissolving away with it's calm euphoria. An escape from the anxiety, the weighing thoughts. The seconds ticking down. The reality waiting for him outside of the rabbit hole.

"You probably already know but! You make me feel so comfortable. You're not even doing anything and I feel so safe with you," Jisung rambled off with more of those honey dipped words. Fire embers, deep amber sap which encased their illuminating strikes scribed on his mind. Written calligraphy with those scalding pinpoints, burned gently into his skin, his bones. A badge he would wear happily. Scars, marks, nips from that sunlight brightening the damp dim of his room in that late hour. More of those same childish chuckles fizzing an effervescence onto his ears, "I'm so happy talking to you. I feel like I can tell you anything, Bunny. I feel like I can conquer the world."

"Lets hold off on conquering the world for now, but you tell me anything you want to. I'm all ears for you," Minho decided as he pressed away from the computer, standing up as he kicked the machine off and flopped down on the mattress. Ditching the work he promised to do for that faint echo of repose coming still from the glow of his laptop. That beautiful sunlight dawning on his skin, softly warming his heart as he smiled at the blank ceiling above him.

He told that gentle glow touching into his chest,

"I'm yours tonight."

《↑⇄↸↻⇂↬↖》