Sam frowned, confused. "A funeral?"

"Yeah, it's weird." Dean admitted before pushing the paper over to Grace so she could read it properly. "They buried an empty coffin. For, uh, closure or whatever."

At Dean's words, Sam scoffed. "Closure? What closure? People don't just disappear, Dean." They knew that much from Constance Welch, the woman who made all the mean men vanish, because even she couldn't make their bodies disappear completely. Grace found them. Sam gave his brother a frosty look. "Other people just stop looking for them."

Even Grace understood what her Uncle was trying to say and watched as her Dad sat up, crossing his arms over his chest as he challenged his brother. "Something you want to tell me?"

"The trail for Dad." Sighed Sam as he tilted his head down slightly. "It's getting colder by the day." If he was trying to imply that her Grandfather was dead, then he had to be mistaken. Because if Grace knew one thing, one thing only about her Grandpa John, it was that he was a survivor.

"Exactly." Dean responded and Grace could sense the anger in his tone. "So what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know. Something. Anything."

Dean leant forwards and glared at Sam as Grace did her best not to interfere. She had already learnt that when her Dad and Uncle were like this, it was best not to get involved. "You know what? I'm sick of this attitude. You don't think I wanna find Dad as much as you do?"

Sam tried to protest. "Yeah, I know you do, it's just-"

"Me and Gracie are the ones that have been with him every single day for the past two years." Interposed Dean, making Sam stare down at the table. Grace didn't know exactly how long it had been since her Uncle Sam left when she came into the picture, but it couldn't have been more than a month. So, for the majority of the time Sam was away learning law, Grace slowly became his replacement. "All the while you've been off to college going to pep rallies. We will find Dad, but until then, we're gonna kill everything bad between here and there. Okay?"

Rolling his eyes in irritation, Sam then deliberated on his brother's words. Grace wanted to find her Grandfather too or at least know if he was okay wherever he was, but if they found a creature that was hurting people, she wasn't just going to drive past and ignore them. John Winchester's trail had gone cold, so they might as well help people who needed it in the meantime. Dean's eyes once again met the blonde waitress as she strolled by, distracting the man from their conversation. "All right, Lake Manitoc" Sam yielded, only to find his brother wasn't focused. "Hey!" Grace tapped her Dad's shoulder with a metal fork.

"Huh?" He questioned as he glanced from side to side at the people sitting there. Grace rolled her eyes and put down the fork.

"How far?"

Grace grinned and looked down the table at the other Winchesters. "Looks like we're going to Lake Manitoc." The Winchesters were back on a case, so look out Lake Manitoc, because they were on their way.

" The Winchesters were back on a case, so look out Lake Manitoc, because they were on their way

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
THRILLER • SUPERNATURALजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें