Chapter 30 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip (<°°>) if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

"Ah~Kook" Taehyung moaned at the feeling of the younger deep throating him.

They were supposed to be taking a shower to get ready for their dinner date but Jungkook had excitedly gotten down on his knees after several kisses shared.

Jungkook kept taking the older's cock in his mouth till it hit the back of his throat causing him to gag a little, he pulled away for a second only to diving back in and took the whole cock in his mouth. He positioned himself more comfortably and placed his both hands on the older's thigh to keep him still before starting to bump his head.

Taehyung's hands found their way to his hair causing Jungkook to moan sending vibration through the older's cock straight to his brains and the older knew at that point that he wasn't going to last a minute.

Jungkook feeling Taehyung's muscle contract under his hands and started to bump his head faster, rolling his tongue, He slowly massaged the older's balls. Jungkook continued fucking his throat on his boyfriend's cock  as he continued to massage his balls at the same time.

The hold on Jungkook's wet hair tightened as Taehyung started thrusting forward softly into the younger's mouth and he lost everything when Jungkook hollowed his mouth and allowed him fuck his mouth as he liked. Taehyung kept thrusting into the younger's mouth before his orgasm erupted from his cock, He tried to pull out but the younger just pushed his mouth down on his cock and allowed him cum down his throat which he swallowed like a pro.

Jungkook bumped his head a few more times to help the older come down from his high as he swallows every bit of his release. After taehyung stopped cumming he pulled away from the cock with a pop sound.

He smirked at the fucked up state he put the older.

Taehyung had to rest on the bathroom wall to hold himself up because of his shaky legs.

<°°>

The younger wondered why they had to change hotels but later understood as he stared at the romantic dinner set on the extreme top of the mountain a little far away from the hotel.

Taehyung must have taken his time to make it so romantic. He was moved almost to tears when he saw all the older that arranged just today and he came here with nothing in mind.

"You did all this?"

"Of course, I wanted to make our 10years anniversary to be memorable" Taehyung said pulling the younger in for a short kiss.

"It's beautiful" Jungkook said receiving a kiss on the forehead in return.

"Come, before the food gets cold"

Oh well after a few minutes the food did not only get cold but wet as it had started pouring heavily out of no where so the couple hurried down the mountain to look for shelter which they found under a big tree.

Well this is what happens when someone plans an outdoor date without checking the weather.

Taehyung felt horrible at the weather for ruining his plans for a perfect day.

He bowed his head as he kicked the wet soil under his feet, the music coming from the restaurant was loud enough to echo around them.

"Hey, where are you going" he called out to his boyfriend who has walked back into the rain.