Chapter 16

The next morning was the same, he had met a box of chocolate and flower in this locker, with a sigh he had pushed it aside to get changed wondering who would still be courting like a teenager.

The day went as usual till it was mid afternoon they got an emergency call saying several ambulance was coming to the E&A as there was a big accident involving a school bus and a truck.

All the doctors were kitted and standing at the wand entrance rushing at each ambulance that came. It was a crazy day but luckily they were able to save all the patients they were brought in.

Jungkook was just getting his glove off after about three hours of standing and attending to patients none stop when they heard there was a cadaveric donor who has just been brought in.

"Nurse Yeon get all the theater rooms ready and Nurse Rose get all the patient awaiting donors ready for a transplant immediately" Yoongi instructed

Jungkook rushed after the Cadaveric Donor to assist with the harvest of the organs before it's too late.

After a few hours of successful harvest Jungkook was entrusted with transplanting a kidney among many others.

He was excited and scared at the same time, I guess it is what we call been anxious.

He is currently in the theater with the persons assigned to assist him. He looked around to see everyone looking at him to kick start the surgery.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

This was going to be his first transplant which will be a big breakthrough in his medical history.

After a couple minutes of silently praying and asking everyone if they were ready.

They started the surgery.

It took about four hours for the surgery to be completed and patient moved into the wand for further monitoring.

It was a successful surgery and all the doctors were applauded for their hardwork and silent prayer was said to the cadaveric donor who his selflessness have saved four person's live today.

Jungkook was giddily today.

Having done a successful transplant and it was his first time. He was so happy he couldn't wait to get home to yell and dance in happiness.

He changed out of his scrub and walked to the parking lot looking for his car.

"Jungkook?"

He suddenly heard his name causing him to turn towards the voice and was shocked to see who it was.

"Uncle Yung?" The younger called out walking towards the older male to give him a hug "It's been so long"

"Indeed. You have grown so much" Mr Yung said looking the younger up and down

"I have" Jungkook said proudly causing the man to laugh.

"What are you doing here? In Korea?"

"I work here Uncle"

"You do!"

"Yes" Jungkook giggled at the man's shocked expression

"So I should be calling you Dr Jeon now"

"Yes" Jungkook huffed like a kid who was showing off his trophy causing the butler to laugh again.

"I'm so proud of you" Mr Yung said with a very proud smile to which Jungkook nodded before giving him a hug again.

Mr Yung was like a guardian to him and Taehyung back in London so hearing him say those words really felt good.

Mr Yung looked at the younger who have really grown from the last time they saw each other but he was still the introverted and respectful kid.