Chapter 17

"You need to calm down" Taehyung said after a while of watching the younger pace up and down in front of him.

"I'm nervous, Tae"

"I know, come here" he urged to which Jungkook walked to him and sat on his laps "It will be fine. I know you passed all the papers"

Jungkook just nodded into the older's chest. One can't blame him, this was his first mbbs result he was waiting for and the exams was so difficult that he isn't sure how good he performed.

He had panickly ran out of school when he heard the result will be out in their portal at 2pm and had been restless since then.

This result could determine his career in medical school and if he doesn't pass he will have to drop out.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was time.

"It's time! Oh my. I'm so scared!" He started panicking again causing taehyung to chulck

"It's not funny" he scolded the older

"I know, sorry. Do you want to check it now?"

"Yes, No."

"Which is it? Or do you want me to check it for you?" The blond asked to which Jungkook nodded.

"Okay." Taehyung said pressing a kiss on his head before making him sit on the bed. He opened the MacBook he had got for Jungkook on his eighteenth birthday and typed in the password.

Jungkook stood up and started pacing back and forth again, his palm closed together as he silently prayed to any God to please help him pass the exams causing taehyung to chulck again.

He clicked the school website and portal, typed in the younger's user name and password to get access to the results.

When he scrolled through a smile grew on his lips before he looked up at the praying younger.

"Come see"

"I don't want to see, please just tell me what it is?" Jungkook said shifting his weight from one leg to another seeing the older's blank face, he couldn't detect what the results was.

Taehyung turned the laptop towards him and Jungkook immediately covers his eyes with his palms earning another laugh from taehyung.

The younger slowly opened one eye and pecked at the screen and then suddenly opened his both eyes and rushed to the screen to be sure he was seeing the right thing.

"I passed! I cleared all the papers!" He screamed with widened eyes still not believing his eyes.

"You did, baby" Taehyung said closing the laptop "I'm so proud of you"

"Let me speak to my mum, give me a minutes" Jungkook said hurrying to his sitting room to get his phone to call him mum.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and started texting someone as he smiled at the squealing sounding coming from the sitting room.

After a couple minutes Jungkook came back to the room causing him to look up from his phone at his boyfriend.

"Get ready let's go celebrate" he said before looking back at his phone but was stunned when Jungkook collected his phone and sat on his laps.

"I want my reward first" the younger said with a shy smile causing taehyung to peck his lips.

"I promise when we get there. We have to leave now" he said trying to get the younger to get up but Jungkook was not moving. "Come on, I rented a very nice ass beach house that has an indoor pool with lots of food" he tried to convince the sturborn boy.