Australia - final

Start from the beginning

"I can't sit in a bath for two hours, I'll get all wrinkly." I joked and he sighed

"Not what I meant." He said and kissed my forehead before leaving the bathroom to order food. He was watching me, so I decided to give him a little show. I turned my back towards him and pulled his t shirt from my body and bended over slightly do open the bathroom cabinet, in a fake search for bath foam, knowing very well it was mounted on the wall next to the bath.

A quick glance in the mirror made me shiver. Toto's eyes were glued on me, all of me, and apologised at the hotel employee for not answering the question. I smiled to myself and undid my hair from the band and walked towards the bathtub and turned it on and added the foam. When there was a small puddle in the tub, I stepped into it. The water was scolding hot, perfect. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the comfortable shape of the tub. the doorbell rang after a few minutes and I thought it was dinner but it was wasn't.

"Lewis, sorry for my lack of clothes, I was about to take a bath." Toto coughed and I stayed as steady as possible.

Lewis chuckled "You? A bath? Good for you boss, taking some time to relax." He said "I was actually looking for Romée but I can't seem to find her anywhere, have you seen her?" He asked

"No, I haven't left the room at all this morning." Toto said "We are supposed to meet downstairs in two hours."

Lewis hummed "Okay, thanks. I was hoping to get some breakfast with her to celebrate a little bit, maybe another time." He said and said his goodbyes.

I feel a little guilty not thinking about that before, I should have contacted him because he already invited me for doing something to celebrate.

Toto entered the bathroom and stared at me. "Your boyfriend was here to ask were you are." He said and I laughed.

"Toto, stop it. Could you please grab my phone so I can text him." I asked and he frowned.

"What are you going to say?" He asked and I sat up in the bath. "What are you doing?"

"I am going to get my phone." I wanted to get out but Toto's hand stopped me and pushed me back in.

"I'll get it for you, baby." He left to go get it and handed it over. "Just don't tell him you will meet him for breakfast." He smiled and I chuckled

As if I would pass up this opportunity to get Toto in a bathtub with me.

I had two missed calls and a text from Lewis.

'Hey Romée, how are you doing? I hope you don't have any plans, I thought we might have some breakfast together. With love, Lewis.'

I smiled, he is so nice.

'Hey Lewis, I am sorry for missing your calls, I went in to town for breakfast and just got to my room to take a shower. Toto and I need to leave in two hours and I am going to do some prep work for the debriefs. Let's have lunch tomorrow in between debriefs? Romée x.'

I wanted to put my phone down but it almost immediately went off again.

'No worries! I sadly can't tomorrow but let's get together in Italy when the race week starts?'

'That sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow!'

'Great, have a nice day, you did amazing.'

I smiled down at my phone and didn't notice Toto entering the bathroom again with a tray full of delicious food.

"Are you ready?" Toto asked and sat the tray down next to the tub

"For?" I asked he simply smiled and sat on the floor next to the tub and grabbed a strawberry and fed it to me. His finger lingering on my lips, tracing the juice around them. We did that for a few bites and he stood from the floor, his knees cracking. He gave me a perfect view of his hard cock tenting the material of his white and blue striped boxers. A small gasp escaped my mouth and he took the boxers off and entered the tub and sat across from me. Did feeding me turn him on that much?