Australia - part 5

Start from the beginning

Angela huffed. "They didn't. Toto wouldn't do that at work." She said and looked at Toto, whom had puffy lips and rosy cheeks. "Oh my.. they did." Angela gasped and grabbed out her phone and pulled a fifty from behind the case.

My jaw dropped in disbelieve, they made a bet!

"I am sorry but what the fuck did you two bet on?" I asked, my heart beating fast in my chest, a light panic forming inside.

"We might have made a bet with Shov and Michael about how long it would take for you two to date." Peter scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly

Toto was just staring at them and I almost had a full blown panic attack. "First of all, this is highly unprofessional so I'd suggest you give mrs Cullen her money back." Toto said with a calm voice. "Second of all, it is all but your business what Romée and I do or don't do."

I couldn't breathe. I needed to get out of here. I left the garage and walked for a bit until I saw the car. I leaned against it and took a deep breath and a sip of water. Within a minute, Toto was walking towards me.

He stood in front of me and took a hold of my face like he did in the garage and kissed me. "Tell me why you are so upset." He said and I panicked again. "Easy Romée, I am not mad or something like that. There is no wrong or right answer. I just want to know what is going on in your head right now." He softly traced some patterns on my lower back.

"I worked hard, I have always worked hard to prove myself to everyone. I am a woman in motorsports so it already is fucking difficult to find a way in. And I really like you Toto but I can't have the people that I work with making bet's about us." I took a deep breath. "I can't have the people that I respect think that I am some stupid little girl that has a crush on her boss."

Toto opened the car and sat me down into the passenger seat and got behind the wheel. Before I knew it, we were back at the hotel and in my room. Toto guided me towards the bed and sat down next to me.

"I get why you are feeling this way. I can't say I know how you feel about being a woman in motorsports but I can imagine." He combed his fingers through my hair. "Nobody thinks that you've been given special treatment. They know how specific my needs are and that I won't hire someone that just looks pretty." He nosed the side of my head and kissed my cheek.

"You weren't too hard on them right?" I asked

"Just enough to let them know I wasn't appreciative of their bet, they obviously are going to apologise." He said and I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his chest. "Let's go for dinner, but maybe a nap first." He whispered and I immediately closed my eyes.

-----

I woke up an hour later in his arms. Toto had a little frown on his forehead and a small pout. It was quite funny to look at and I had to stop myself from laughing. The huff of air that must have left my mouth woke him up though. One eye opened and stared right at me. He stretched out his body and it popped and cracked back into place. Two eyes were looking at me this time combined with a smile. "Good nap?" I asked him

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" He asked

My face flushed a little and he obviously noticed because he touched my heated cheeks with the back of his hand. I climbed off the bed and looked at him. With a small grin forming on my face, I started to unbutton my Mercedes blouse and my high waisted black jeans and made my way towards the bathroom. A low growl escaped Toto's mouth when he got up from the bed and slowly walked towards me, unbuttoning his own shirt.

I could look at this man for hours, at his big chest, his beautiful wavy hair, his strong jawline and his large hands. Everything. "You are beautiful, you know that?" I said and it was his turn to blush.