"You guys," Usagi spat with venom.

"Thanks to you guys, I have all the numbered playing cards with me," Chishiya said as he took out the deck of cards from his pockets and holding it up next to his chin, "thank you."

"How did you discover this place?" Arisu asked.

Chishiya held out the paper map from his pocket, showing it to Arisu. "It took me some time to realize that this is actually a map to the subway station," he replied, opening it up and showing it to him.

It irked you to see him take all the credit. You cleared your throat and nudged his arm.

He chuckled. "Sorry. Y/N found out that it was a map, not me."

He put the map back in his pockets and walked towards Arisu. "What happens when we collect all the playing cards? I figured that I'd find out if I came here. But there's only one thing I discovered."

"They are not game masters," Arisu concluded his sentence for him.

"Right. Judging from the fact that they were killed after our victory, they're humans like us, and on top of that, there's someone above them," Chishiya said.

"Just who could they be?" Usagi asked.

"Who knows? They might be aliens," he replied before staring at her, "or even God himself."

Suddenly, all cameras turned on and a bright light flashed upon them. The cameras were titled "SPECIAL URGENT BROADCAST" and a melodious chime could be heard from it.

A familiar person appeared on the camera, with her natural smile. "Congratulations to all players."

You, Arisu, Usagi, Kuina and Chishiya all walked to one side to get a better view on who it is.

"..Huh?" Kuina said, furrowing her brows as she stared at the person.

"Interesting," you and Chishiya said.

"Mira," Arisu said.

"With the exception of the face card games," Mira said, "all of you have cleared all the numbered games so far, and emerged the victors. A sweet victory you've grasped..by sacrificing numerous lives. I wonder how many of your comrades have died?" She said, getting up.

"Try remembering..those that were shot dead by guns. That girl you burned alive. Those struck its the lasers..and those who drowned. Those whose heads were blown off..your comrades," she said as footages of games started appearing on the screens.

Arisu was staring at a particular footage with his eyes widened and his lips parted.

"The despair you've felt so far...and the dying moments that you can never forget..that really touched me!" She exclaimed with emotion, wiping fake tears, "all of you players, we would like to give you a present."

"Are you returning us to the original world?" Kuina asked.

Mira's smile and eyes widened and her breath was shaky. "There will be more games! Let's play games together. You'll fight for face cards!"

"New games?" Kuina said, disappointed as her arms were crossed.

"I don't dislike the idea," Chishiya said, smirking.

"Right?" You agreed, nudging his arm, "not a bad idea at all. In fact, I like it."

"We've got many more wonderful games prepared for you, so look forward to it!" Mira said once again, taking deep and excited breaths in between her words.

"This girl.." Usagi said, "is she the game master?"

"I'd rather see an alien appear on the screen," Kuina replied.

"The next stage will commence tomorrow at noon. Let's have fun together!" Mira said.

"So we have to fight again.." Usagi said, disappointed.

"Yeah," Arisu replied, "but one thing is different. We're finally seeing our target."

The cameras and computers turned off, declaring that Mira has finished her announcement. All of you proceeded to walk out as you finished your exploration of the dealer's base.

When you got out of the dealer's base and went to the middle of the city, fireworks started shooting in the sky and the big building had 2 words displayed on it.

"NEXT STAGE".

An airship started flying near your area. It had the king of spades card on it.

"..We'll definitely find our answers there," Arisu said.

You stared at the airship that held the king of spades and squinted your eyes. "If that airship is there," you said, pointing at it, "then he king of spades must be really near us, huh?"

"We'll find that out soon enough," Chishiya replied, smirking.