𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟐

Start from the beginning

"He's so reckless" I let out in a sigh wanting to go and hold his hand but I know my body can't take anymore movement for a while.

We eventually arrived back into Trost, passing through as eyes laid on us. People stood around but giving us way to pass through easily.

People eyes showed joy but some were filled with anger and disapproval. Whispers were shared among the civilians keeping there opinions quiet while some felt like being bold.

Yells were thrown at us harshly by some who were once again disappointed in the survey corps and that we just go out to kill are comrades then come back. If only people knew what it was like beyond the walls.

Another mission failed. They say it's a waste of time but even though we lost are comrades and people made sacrifices we learned and discovered this female Titan that's clearly out to get Eren for reasons we don't know yet. Unexpected things happen no one can tell the future.

Moments was heard from the floor of the cart, peering down to see a sleepy Yeager awaking from his unconscious that occurred due to resent events.

"Eren?" All he did was look at me with a puzzled expression showing many different emotions wanting to ask so many questions.

He was about to speak when a kids voice was heard in the distance making the three of us turn are heads in the kids direction

"They are so cool, so this is the survey corps, they always keep fighting no matter how bad things are!" The kid was taking to his friend. I just looked at them with a soft expression. They were like us. The days the survey corps would pass through Eren would either drag me or Mikasa or sometimes both of us to watch them pass through the streets of shiganshina.

We all exchanged heartfelt looks at each other
giving them a small smile. Looking away back at the same children to send them a small smile.

Tears brimmed Erens eyes at the small children's appreciation but those tears fell once someone yelled out at Commander Erwin but this time the man's words were not words of appreciation.

"AREN'T YOU SORRY FOR GETTING ALL THOSE SOLDIERS KILLED"

The words from the man's mouth started replaying in my head.

Is this how people see us? We mourn our soldiers death. Those soldiers were our friends some close to others. We come back feeling guilt, heartbreak from losing love ones. Contemplating why it was them who died and not us.

I just sat there with my head down and my face fazed the rest of the journey to headquarters while it seemed like Mikasa did the same but Eren however just sobbed quietly in the middle of the cart.

"I think Annie is the female Titan" Armin said as the group discussed the top of figuring out who the female Titan is and how to stop her.

The group consisted of Me, Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Levi, Commander and Hange and a bunch of other soldiers but the names were unidentified

"Armin why would you think that, she's one of are friends" Eren was taken back by his friends assumption as he brows furrowed a bit.

"Eren here him out, he might be on to something," I said interrupting him just for Eren to look at me in disbelief

"Really Y/N she's are friend"

"Yeah I heard you the first time. But I think he might be right so just hear him out"

Armin stated his suspicion and reasonings why he thinks Annie is the female Titan which of course left everyone surprised at the accusation. But his point made sense, all his points joined up perfectly.