°// 5 \\°

This time, instead of waking up with the cold of the wilderness, he woke up engulfed in warmth and comfort. He blinked his eyes open just to meet a pair a bright burning blue eyes staring into his. Beomgyu instantly sat up, confusion and panic attacking his body. He felt his hand grabbing onto to another's and quickly let go.

  "Morning Beomgyu!" Eased the blue eyed boy, hugging his waist and snuggling into him for a morning welcome.

  Nervous, he laughed in response, "Good Morning to you too."

  The other finally let him go, letting Beomgyu realize the he wasn't outside anymore. He was actually inside what looked like the cabin by the fire pit. Kai smiled before getting off the couch.

  "Come outside when you're ready. We got some clothes from the plane wreck for you and they've been drying for a while." He said, pointing to the stack of clothes on the table. "The bathroom is right around the corner."

  With a surprised face he gave a small nod before reaching out, and going through the clothes to see what he liked. Huening Kai sat back down and watched him. "Is that how you guys get all your clothes?"

  "Pretty much." Kai leaned his head back on the couch and crossed his legs. "Did ya' find anything you like?"

  "Mhm..." He hummed before grabbing the clothes heading to where the blonde told him to go. He opened the door to reveal a simple bathroom with a nice plain wooden wall. The toilet and sink looked decent and usable. There was no shower, probably because they were surrounded by literally water everywhere.

>>>>>>×<<<<<<

  Beomgyu stepped out of the cabin in fresh, comfortable clothes. He was met with Soobin and Yeonjun, who sat on the sand, conversing. The other two were far out of sight. Beomgyu joined the two on the ground and listened to their conversation, not planning on interfering.

  "Coconut Shrimp sounds so good though!" Begged the blue haired man.

  "No! You idiot, we barely have coconuts as it is! Where the hell are we getting butter and shit from?!" He complained, rolling his eyes. The pink hair man turned to Beomgyu and put a hand on his thigh, causing the boy to flinch from the sudden touch. "What do you want for dinner? Asking this loser is useless."

  "What resources do you have...?" He asked, looking between Yeonjun and Soobin.

  "Milk, eggs, wheat, bass, shrimp, three coconuts, basil, strawberries, cabbage, a little salt, sugar, and maybe a bit of cheese."

  With a curt nod, Beomgyu began spitting out ideas to the two, on which they listened intently. Half of the foods they've never heard of but they didn't ask. They saw the way the human's eyes lit up as he rambled about all foods he had in mind.

  When the two other's came, Beomgyu was almost finished with his ramble about food. The brunette was just thinking about all the amazing cuisines he had in all the places he visited. The two men were confused at the topic, knowing very little about cooking.

  "But overall, with all the limited ingredients you have. I would have to agree with Soobin on this one. Coconut Shrimp would probably be the most reasonable. If you want I can help make them because they are absolutely amazing if grilled properly and if the marinade is made correctly. Trust me."

  Yeonjun frowned, crossing his arms, "That's so tedious. Our coconuts are running low. They won't grow back til next year."

  "Next summer actually which will be in a month or so. Plus, all you need for it is one coconut. I'll even make it if you don't want to." He offered. Humming at the challenge present he nodded his head.

  "Go ahead Mr. Chef." Yeonjun gave him a reassuring smile as Beomgyu proudly stood up. "This kitchen is in the cabin. Don't burn it down."

  "Got it." Beomgyu ran inside eagerly, ready to cook for the first time in a few weeks.

  Taehyun blinked in confusion, "What the actual fuck just happened?"

  "Arguing about food. Beomgyu oh so happens to be a 'good chef' too." Yeonjun said with saltiness.

  "Atleast you don't have to make it! He was being polite, Stupid." Soobin complained, hitting Yeonjun in the back of the head.

  "Oh come on guys. Quit arguing. Me and Tae are going inside. Now you guys can finish your little married couple disagreement." The youngest one scoffed before grabbing Taehyun's hand and pulling him inside the cabin, leaving the two eldest to continue their argument.

  Kai sat himself on the counter Beomgyu wasn't using as said boy gathered his ingredients. Taehyun just walked up to Beomgyu and flipped him around with his back against the counter. Both of his arms at the sides of Beomgyu's waist, pressing him to the counter to restrain him from moving. His red eyes piercing into the shorter's. The human's eyes become wide with a small blush painting on his face.

  "What are we cooking 'Gyu?" Purred Taehyun who stared at Beomgyu with intent while his voice was the same rough one as always.

  The blush quickly faded away and Beomgyu pushed Taehyun off of him before facing the counter again. "First, don't do that. And second, coconut shrimp."

  "Awe~ you're so boring. Anyways, Kai and I will help." He purred.

  "Okay then. Go out and get some water from the ocean in a cup and then bring it back for me to boil down." He instructed, gathering materials. "Also, can one of you get some shrimp somehow? I think there needs to be more."

  Both men hummed before looking at eachother, knowing exactly what job they'll be doing.

  "I'LL GET THE WATER-"
  "I'LL GET THE SHRIMP-"

  Both dashed out the door and went to work immediately.

  Finally, silence.