"Please tell me that was because of the breakup.
Or better yet, because tomorrow's the full moon." Stiles asked as Scott pauses at the Jeep to help Stiles in to the passenger side. Stiles falls back onto the seat, on the verge of passing out, while Charlie climbed into the backseat.
"Going home now. Yeah?"

"Oh, Charlie! Walk with us." Lydia said as she wrapped her arm around Charlie's when Charlie went to walk past her and Allison. "Uh- Why?"charlie says ."have u seen josh he hasn't Been in school since that night what happened at the school" She said and Charlie's eyes widened as she looked at Allison who just stood there.

"It's weird. Everyone's talking about what happened the other night. And nobody knows it was us." Allison said and Lydia hummed,
"Thank you for the protection of minors." Lydia said and
"Guys, do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked and Lydia looked her up and down briefly, "About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." Lydia said snidely "I'm pretty sure she's talking about Scott." She said and Lydia scoffed "I'll go see josh after school" Charlie says
"Thank yo so much" Lydia says

"Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges, or making him pay our therapy bills." Lydia said
Allison walked into class and sat down as other students filled the room. A couple seconds later, Scott walked in and paused slightly when he saw Allison. She gives him a brief glance, then focuses her eyes down, clearly trying very hard not to look at him.

"Allison..." Scott said as he walked up to her seat but before he could say anything else, Mr.
Harris spoke up. "Mr. McCall, please take a seat." He said making Scott sigh softly before going over to a seat near Stiles. Mr. Harris places a stack of Blue Exam Books at the first desk of each row and the students begin handing them back.
"You have forty-five minutes to complete the test. Twenty-five percent of your grade can be earned right now by simply putting your full name on the cover. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher." Harris said
"So let's get the disappointment over with.
Begin.

"Mr. McCall! Mr. Stilinski!" He says

"Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out."
Stiles said
"What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there.
Scott said
"You smelled jealousy?" Stiles asked
"It's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten." Scott said as Charlie walked over to them. "Oh! Charlie, guess what?" Stiles asked excitedly and she sighed, "Stiles, I absolutely hate guessing games." She said.
"I made first line and Scott's now the co-captain." Stiles said

Charlie walked up the bleachers and sat down next to Lvdia as Coach blew his whistle making everyone line up. Coach tosses the ball and Scott goes for it. Moving fast, twisting his stick to keep the ball in tight until two players collide with Scott, ramming into him with unwarranted brutality. He tumbles to the ground, stick clattering away from him. "I guess some people don't appreciate your new status, McCall." Coach laughed.

Behind the lineup of other players, Stiles looks out to see Scott snap right back up to his feet in an acrobatic kip up. "Next! That's the spirit. Earn it, McCall! Earn it!"

"Yeah, but everybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you." Stiles said as Charlie walked over to him and Scott, "I don't care." Scott said before walking away. "Is this normal for full moons?" Stiles asked,

"Scott?" Melissa asked when she heard the front door open, "Stiles." Stiles said as Melissa walked around the corner. "Charlie." Charlie said and Melissa raised her eyebrow, "Key!" Melissa said, pointing at the key in Stiles' hand. "Yeah, I had one made, so-" Stiles said and Melissa nodded slightly, "That doesn't surprise me. It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me."