Grace jerks out of her daydream when she hears Legend calling her name. "Grace, are you alright?" Legends asks concerned. " Of course, I am good" she gives an assuring laughs. "Okay, It's past 3pm and I stink. can't believe I've been in the kitchen for hours, and we've been cooking for hours too." he laughs  "I am going to wash up." he waves and heads to his room.

.

.

Three slick black Audis rolled into the Mansion in fine procession at half past 5pm. Val, along with two other unfamiliar people walk in fine gesture into mansion. The guards walking on their toes and making sure everything thing is in order. Nobody would want their head off by the end of today. The trio walk their way straight into the extravangant conference room. Val steals a look at the third floor, in hopes of catching a sight of his cookie but luck was not on his side. He'd rather go snuggle his cookie on his arrival that to be in the same as these two. 

They settle down on the fine Italian leather chairs with the read head, Maria Sanchez seated on his left hand and Mario Sanchez, seated on his right hand. Maria is a beautiful lady no doubt. She was every man's dream with her plump bossom forming two fine balls against her tight-fitting Armani 2022 spring dress. Her hazel eyes always glittering with mischieve given the fact that she has been well pampered by her daddy dearest, Mario Sanchez , Don of the West Mexican Mafia. The man had typical mexican features and signs of his 70s were well visible on his features. 

After Val had finished business in Russia, he had flown straight to mexico to visit Don Mario, his alliant in order to make some business deals. At his arrival at the old man's mansion, his daughter immediately jumped on his body like a piece leach. The 24years old girl has had a nasty crush on him since 2years ago during one of his business visits at her father's mansion. He is already running out of patience with the young lady and it is evident she has told her father about her interest in him which leads to the old man insisting on having a two days visit at his place with daughter. 

 "Vamos a lo nuestro Mario, de tu hija se encargarán las criadas" .  Val says with a stoic face. Don Mario turns to his daughter,  "Amore puedes ir a explorar la casa", he persuades and the girl gives in despite some resistance.

" Sabes que no me ocupo de la trata de personas Mario, sería más prudente que te centraras en las drogas." he says in a serious tone. (You know I don't deal with human trafficking Mario, it would be wiser for you to focus on drugs.) Don Mario brushes him off and tries to persuade him one more time. "Pero es un buen negocio, le trae mucho dinero, dinero rápido", he says. (But it's a good business, it brings him a lot of money, fast money. 

"Mi NO es definitivo, no me involucraré en actividades tan atroces" Val conludes in a cold tone that made a chill run through Don Mario's spine ("My NO is final, I will not get involved in such heinous activities) .. And so he aborts the mission of trying to convince Val to join him in the human trafficking business as he doesn't want to fall out with one of the most powerful mafia bosses, atleast not yet...

Val gracefully rises up from the chair " Supongo que esta reunión ha terminado, puedes unirte a mí y a tu hija para cenar". Val says and leaves the room. ("I guess this meeting is over, you can join me and your daughter for dinner".)

Meanwhile the read head left the conference room and went out to snoop, despite the head maid being in disaccord. 

On her way to one of the rooms, she finds herself  face to face with Legend who was about going to the library on the West wing, he isn't even aware of Val's return. 

"Uhh may I know who you are" he asks a bit flustered at seeing a beautiful lady in the mansion.

"Excuse me? what gave you, a common maid the right to ask me question? Do you wish to be fired?" she asks, irritated. "I'll ask Val to terminate you" she keeps on ranting. 

She had heard about Val being obsessed  with a boy and from the look of this, he seems to be the one. Jealousy floods her and when she heard him mention Val's name from his lips, she was full of rage because she him saying Val's name is like mocking her. He doesn't have any rights to be 1meter near Val or even be in his house. 

"Val?" Legend asks at the mention of Val. A loud sound of fingers against flesh resonated through out the hall and it is then that Legend realizes that he has been slapped by the read head. His hands goes to hold the assaulted area, still in shock but then comes back to his senses.

"You are lucky you are a girl" Legend says tight lipped and full of rage, if not you would have gotten a taste of my back hand. He says. Despite all this, he couldn't curse no retaliate.

She raises her hand to slap him again and Legend caught her hand this time around and twisted it to her back in a way that there was a crack sound. The red head screamed but no one could hear her because the walls were sound proof and almost all the maids were busy down stairs and the guards nearby could do nothing to help the red head given that she started the fight. 

Legend released her and she gave him a hard glare. "You'll never get what's mine, you never get Val" she says with so much rage and walks down the hall way, leaving just the echo  of her  stiletto. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi everyone, pardon me for the delay, I've been so busy and still am. I know this Chapter is crap but I just wanted to give y'all something to read.

.

.

.

Don't forget to vote  and comment.

Love y'all, XOXO.

.

.