Chapter 5

I wake up with a pounding headache. My head feels like it will split into two. I open my eyes and find myself in a strange room. Beautiful and elegant can't describe this room.

The first thing I notice is the extravagant chandelier that hangs proudly from the white polished ceiling.

I try to wake up from the bead but my vision blurs accompanied by a horrible headache. My weight falls back to the bed and I groan in pain.

I try waking up again but slowly this time around so as not to ignite the fire in my head.

My barefeet touch the glittering marbled floor and I flinch at the coldness.

Infront of me is a large mirror that faces the big king size bed. Seeing my figure in the mirror makes me sigh. My hair is a mess and my clothes wrinkled. My eyes are red rimmed from crying, my arms hurt from struggling.

At the left angle of the room is a double door. Curiosity gets the best of me and I turn the knob  to find that it isn't locked.

I open the door and I'm met with the most beautiful bathroom I've ever seen. It is very spacious with a floor to ceiling glass window. At the right angle is a Jacuzzi big enough to fit in eight people.

The shower is just few steps away from the Jacuzzi. Beautiful paintings of greek gods stand graciously on the wall.

'The person who owns this house must be a weirdo to place paintings in the bath' I thought as I continue to explore the bath.

My gaze lands back on the window and I wonder if he was sobber when he told the constructors to place this window. I mean, I'm sure people can see through.

I head back to the bedroom and take slow and careful strides towards the magmony double door. I try to listen to any movements. After confirming that the coast is clear, I try to turn the door knob only to find it locked. "You gotta be kidding me" I say and kick the door.

"Hello, can anyone hear me" I yell getting frustrated with every passing minute. "Get me out of here" I yell once more as I sit on the floor with my back to the door.

A small sob escapes my lips and I place my head on my knees. Lifting up my head, my eyes clash with the window and an escape plan pops up.

My legs tremble as I take fast strides towards the window.

Luck seems to be on my side. I pull open the window and observe the area. The building is to my favor as there are window seal just a feet away from the cherry blossom tree.

I place one feet out while the other is still in the room. My hand reach for a firm branch to support myself.

I am about to put the other leg out of the window but halt by a baritone.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" his baritone sends shivers through my spine. The authority his voice carries make me tremble but I quickly gather myself. I turn to look at the owner of such aura and see a pair of wild forest eyes. His jade black hair tied to a firm ponytail. He seems pretty familiar  but I ignore the feeling.

"Well unfortunately for you I have already done it" I say with a tear stained smug smile and continue making my way to the tree. I couldn't care less about how ugly I look at the moment.

"Get him" I hear him say before footsteps came thundering under the tree. I look down and see ten men in black suits and guns.

" Donna please just be still, I'll get come get you" one blondie says. I recognize him as the one from the book shop.

"It was you" I yell "you kidnapped me" I say anger lacing my voice. I spot one of them start climbing the tree.

"If you dare climb this tree then I'll jump" I threaten. After all if I am still alive up till now it only means they need me alive. "Don" they nod as long powerful strides make their way to the tree. I wonder when he arrived here.