𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤💛

Start from the beginning

Purple sat to the chair,all of them was there,nervously looking at Purple.They were older than Purple, though they were almot the same height.
"So...how can we get him back?"
"I- don't know anything I swear,it was an accident!"Zaffre looked sorry.
•°•°•°•°•°
"An accident,you killed MY fathers son!"
"We didn't want that!"
"WHY ARE YOU RELEASING IT WHILE IT STILL HAS ERRORS HUH?GO ON!"
"WE NEED MONEY TOO!"
"IS MONEY IMPORTANT THEN SOMEONES LIFE!?"
"..."
"N-no no it isn't."Zaffre took a deep breath.
"Now,you're going to tell ME how could we fix IT!"Purple shouted.
Police officer raised an eyebrow.That was a little suspicious.Purple quickly realized but he needed answers.
"Tell me..please..I really need it."
Zaffre looked down,his friends were looking at him.They all did this together and Zaffre was tooking the blame.
Scott started to tell the basic mechanisms while Stephanie talked to Zaffre about not blaming himself.Jim was talking to the police officer about the details no nothing was getting more suspicious.

After some talking,Purple thanked and he left the room.
"So what did they say?"Yellow asked.
"I didn't understand sh*t,they were talking about coding stuff.But I'll tell all of you."Purple looked at them.
"Let's go to the house then."Second pointed the exit.
"I have another idea..."Purple thought about it.
"You had the lessons yesterday right Yellow?With Mango?"Purple asked.
"Yes,indeed.Why do you ask?"Yellow looked in confusion.
"So today is his business day,he's not at home..Let's go there.I know something that might awfully help."Purple giggled.
"The f*ck is going on with the house bruuuuh."Green grumbled.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°
After some time of Yellow driving,they were finally in front of Mango's house.Purple opened the door with the extra key and they were in.It was actually really better than the time when they came in.In the first visit of the house, everything was really messy and dusty.They were books,staffs and blocks everywhere.There was a small desk too,with a picture with Mango and his son.Now,the house was better.Mango has bought some flowers and furniture inside.
"Woooah dude!Your guy really did some work here!"Green looked around.
"Yeah,he did."Purple stood right in front of a sofa.He looked at the CG:
"Who's the strongest here?"Purple asked.
"Me!Me!"Red ran towards to where Purple was standing.
"Get the sofa out there,just move it to...the left."
"Sure!"Red pushed the sofa to the left.There was a dusty oak trapdoor.
"What is this?A NEW DIMENSION!!!"Blue screamed and he got closer to the trapdoor.
"Don't get too close Blu-BLUE!"
Blue fell down while looking.It wasn't really that deep,but it was a sudden fall.
"ARE YOU OKAY BUD-?"Green jumped in.
"It's a way out here!"
"Yeah there is Blue,let me just exp-"
"WEEE!"

They were all in the small dirt way.Purple looked around and.he remembered the time when they first came here with "King Orange".He  lightened the way all the way to the room there.
"Purple?"
"S-sorry!I zoned out!!Let's go,we have some stuff that we're going to do."
Second looked around and he saw some footsteps that are almost decaying,and a small circle.?
"Hey Purple,stop."Second touched Purple's shoulder.
"What's this small circle there?"
"Oooh,dad's old staff!"
"What?Da- I mean Mango was here before?With the staff?"Yellow stopped.
"Yeah,he put some torches around here with his staff!"
"Oooh,that makes sense!"
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
After that,they were finally in the room.It was full with command blocks and there was a nether portal in the middle.It was dusty,but the command blocks were making the stone room colorful.
"AAAAAA!LOOK AT THIS!PUUUUUURRRPLEEEE!"Yellow got Purple's shirt and he swinged him around.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEEEE!WHYYY!"
"YELLOW STOP PULLING- IT WAS MEANT TO BE A SECRET!"
"AH OKAY I'M SORRY!"he put off Purple and went near the command blocks.
"THESE ARE :0 I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THEM SO MUCH!"
"NERD CALM DOWN WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO!"
"Oh no no,actually we don't have other things to do-"
"Oh.Okay nerd continue."

After looking around,they were some books behind the command blocks too.It was all about the Minecraft lore.
"So,why did you bring us here?"Second looked at Purple,who was chatting with Red.
"Oh,I thought we would work together here to make what the guys said."
"Oh,the..the..what was the name of that guy again?"Second scratched his head.
"Zaffre."Red looked at them proudly.
"Yea,Zaffre!Thanks Red!"Purple smiled.
"No need to thank!"
"Okay so first of all- I really didn't understand anything from the guy-Zaffre.So-"
"YEEEEEEEEEEELLLOOWWW!"Green screamed.It made a small echo around the big room.
"Coming!"
Yellow went to near them,Purple gave the notes to Yellow,there were some algebra and codes.It was a messy handwriting but it was readable.
"So?"
"x=y²,2aq×π√90=z⁷...Then...Wait."
"What happened?"
"These aren't codes for command blocks!"
"What!?"
"Yeah, give me a pen and a paper."
"Sure wait here."Purple ran off to the back and came with a pen and a pencil.Yellow went over to one of the command blocks,he sat on one of them and used the upper one to make a small work desk.
"Hmm..If I put this to..this.."Yellow mumbled somethings and he started writing.
"Welp.We gotta wait."Green got closer to Yellow,trying to see what he is writing.
"HOLY SH*T!HOW ARE YOU-"
"Green,while you were trying to find the answers in the bathroom,I was speedrunning the exams.Your music*ss didn't bother to study."
"...At least-"
"Green shut it he's right."
"BLUE!?"
Red sat down.
"Drama."
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES!"
"No Romeo,it's...complicated.I..."
They continued to play some random theatre lyrics.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
After some minutes,Yellow was finally done.
"Well that took long."Yellow streched his arms.He looked to the paper he just wrote.
"You done bro?"Green asked while looking at the confusing formulas.
"Yep,i think I'm done,just need to type these to the command blocks."
"Okayy,do you..have any idea what's going to happen?"Purple leaned over to one of the command blocks.
"Well..no."
"Sh*t-"Green leaned over to Yellow.
"Can I help typing these*points the paper*?"
"Sure,why not?"Yellow looked to Green,he gave a small smile and.he got back to work.On the other hand,Green starting literally speedrunning.
"H-huh!?Green?"Purple looked surprised.
"Well,he does some work on his computer too,sooo he's pretty fast at this."Second smiled.Red made a pretty fast "yes" shake,while Blue softly nodding.