Part 1: A venture into the unknown

Choi Yeonjun was your average confident yet curious young adult. The young man donned honey blonde hair, which he need was in need of a redo and the prettiest wenge brown eyes one could ever look up upon.

The secure male who stood at an a moderate height of 5ft and 11 inches, if you were to be exact, was on his usual walk. Wanting to satisfy his inquisitive want of exploring parts his hometown that he'd usually walk past on his normal route of the decayed and abandoned side of the town.

This particular day, Yeonjun would take a walk through to the back of the desolate ghost time only to stumble across a dense, overgrown and disheveled forest. The once bright green trees that covered the forest began to wilt, now adorning depressant tress of hickory colour, the tree tops of most tress slumped over, with some trees toppled entirely, laying here and there around the grimy mass of land. As the meddlesome male trudged over the decaying land, climbing over the rotted trees and around the piles of who knows what, he came across a path. Yeonjun cocked his head to the side, definitely not having seen this before he decided to follow the path through the dark and dingy forest, the flinty path leading him to a large accumulation of gigantic bushes that loomed overtop of him, looking closer he found a smaller cavity.

"what is this place?" Yeonjun questioned to himself, getting onto all fours as he crawled into the cleft, only to find it went deeper and eventually led him to an exit. Once he managed to escape the spiky twigs and brambles he stood aghast, as he came face to face with a tower that overshadowed him, how had he never noticed this humongous piled of brick and moss before. It reminded him of a fairytale his mother used to read him. the resemblance between this fortress and the one in the book he'd read so many times was astounding.

"Hey!" Yeonjun heard a cry , causing his body to jolt as his head shot up to the sound of the voice.

At the prime of the tall tower was a window, was a feminine....person? A girl? Yeonjun's head once again cocked to the side as he had a multitude of question runing around his head, bouncing off of every wall of his skull, it gave him a headache. Still he payed attention nevertheless.

"my name is Soobin!" the lifeform above him called. 'oh, a guy' Yeonjun resounded to himself, correcting his previous thoughts "They call me Mr. Black." The now confirmed male called down. Mr. Black? where had Yeonjun heard that before?

"well, as you can see...i dont smile, or laugh... or live" Soobin continued. This shocked Yeonjun to the core. He'd encountered...a ghost? but the long black hair descending the side of the tower almost to Yeonjun's own feet looked so real! Freaked out by the encounter yeonjun hurriedly crawled through the gap once more and scrambled back to the town. Leaving an exasperated and sorrowful Soobin alone once more.