She smirked a little harder, catching my nervousness and nodding, "Okay boss."

It's just Drew, Breanna, no need to get weird... Oh but she looks so good in that muscle shirt... Get your shit together...

We fell into stretching and I decided this would be a good time to start discussing my ideas with her. I started, "Since we're the only duet and same-sex we need to like, blow everyone away with our routine."

"You don't think we will?"

I proceeded to stretch my hamstrings as I looked up at her, "I think we will regardless considering it'll be two girls, but I wanna make the coordinators eat their words."

I watched Drew watch me, my skin still burning from her consistent glare. She nodded in agreement, "Then that's what we'll do."

I smiled, "Do you have any ideas for anything?"

She shook her head, "Unfortunately no, but I'm sure you do."

"Of course I do."

"Then lay them on me," she teased and I smiled, switching positions to stretch further.

"Okay, so typically everyone does like, sappy love dances or whatever but I want to be different," I stated as I watched her shift before continuing. "So instead of doing the usual I had this idea that maybe we can kind of tell our own story, you know?"

Narrowing her eyes she questioned, "Our story?"

I nodded, "Yea like, learning to love again after everything we've been through. Like a push and pull type relationship."

I saw Drew's grin widen, letting me know she liked the idea, "I see."

We finished stretching and I stood, helping her up in the process, "But we're not doing that today because I want to see where you're at with following my lead."

"Don't think I'll be able to keep up?" she questioned, coming closer to me and causing the air in my lungs to leave.

I tried to play it off and make it seem like she wasn't driving me crazy but it was harder said than done. I smiled, still feeling my heart pound against my chest, "I don't know, I move pretty quick."

"Test me."

I turned towards her but back-peddled to the far side of the room, knowing the first thing I wanted to test was her ability to catch me. I needed to know she could lift and hold me, which I didn't have a doubt because I'm sure she's bench-pressed more than my weight.

I warned, "You better catch me."

She smirked, "Don't doubt me, woman."