The players just look at Luffy for a moment, "Pfft.." they notice how small Luffy's height can be.

"AHAHAHAHA!! LOOK HOW SMALL HE IS!!"

They laugh so damn hard that it was like a joke, except for Luffy's friends and for Law. Since Law was beside the brothers, Law felt it, a very cold dark, aura coming from Ace and Sabo in just a split moment. Law sides glance at them, and little sweat appears on his cheek.

"It's not funny!! I can be taller!!!" Luffy says angrily, stomping his feet on the ground multiple times, Sanji was going to give a kick to them. And Luffy starts to argue with them, they just laugh at how small he is. Very small indeed as they laugh hilariously.

"Look how tiny he is!!! Ahahahaha!!!! Oh god! I'm dying out of laughter!!"

They laugh and laugh, Zoro suddenly grabs one of the players neck, "My Captain.. is not a laughingstock." he said very coldly as Zoro let go, the player starts to cough, like he was embarrassed by how weak he is. He was going to punch Zoro out of anger but Luffy jumped out to argue some more.

He is the one getting punched. Zoro and everyone pause for a second as Luffy falls on the ground. "Hey!! Are you just going to punch my friends!?!" Luffy got more mad about it. He didn't like the fact that his friends were going to get hurt. "Luffy!!!" Chopper got worried as Luffy still stood up. He can't be taken down in one punch.

When Ace and Sabo saw this, Ace felt the dark aura grew more. It was very intense, Law also walked to Luffy, "Mugiwara-ya, are you alright?" he looks at Luffy, "Torao!!! Your here! You didn't leave!! Nishishishishi!!~" Luffy just smiles back, "Hey! Don't ignore us!!!" the players start to mock again, then they see Sabo and pull Luffy closer to him by his arm.

"Luffy! Don't be so careless!! You're the one who is getting hurt!!" Nami says, "These bastards!" Franky got upset, Yamato and Robin also didn't like the fact that someone just punched Luffy out of nowhere. Brook was ready for a fight, as they felt the aura upon the brothers.

"Are you dearly.. Hurt?"

Sabo just asked in a very soft tone, rubbing his cheek to Luffy's cheek, "I'm fine! Sabo!! I just need to!!----..!!" but Sabo won't let him go. "Now, now. Your face is wounded. Let Ace, take care of it." Sabo only grins at the end, as they feel Ace's anger. Law look at Ace, "Ace-San.." Brook says. Calling for his name.

"But Ace is in trouble!! Ace is..!---"

Sabo took the bandage to Luffy's cheek, "I said. Let Ace take care of it. Our poor brother needs to rest. Everyone, Ace. Why don't we all go home?" Sabo is trying to be as kind as ever, "No!! It was not my fault!! It was us who found the court first!! I will not leave here until they all go away!!!" Luffy outrages and pulls Sabo away.

Sabo only escapes a soft chuckle, as they hear a scream coming from the players. It seems Ace broke one of their bones.

"These people are crazy!!"

After a spare of the moment, just facing Ace, they all run away. Law approaches Luffy, "Tony-ya, do you have more spare bandages? Mugiwara-ya's cheeks is swallowen, Sabo-ya, if you don't mind me treating his cheek." Law kindly asked for their permission as they agreed to it.

At the bench, Law was treating Luffy's cheek, "You are so stubborn." Law says, "It was us who found it first and I'm not going to waste that. I'd rather stay and fight." Luffy slightly clenches, Law looks at him, "About that day.." Law doesn't exactly know what to say right now, he rubs his nape. Luffy looked at him and tilted his head, Law was trying to say something.