They didn't get a lot of opportunities alone, their experiences over the last few weeks had been mostly quickies and rushed blow jobs. Only their first time sleeping together had been made special when Lee Know told Han that he wanted him to come with him to his hometown but instead had gotten them a room at a nice hotel and laid rose petals on the floor leading to the bed and everything. But even though Lee Know had been very sweet that night, knowing that it was Han's first time, he had shown Han at different times that he sometimes liked things a little more rough but Han didn't mind. He was obsessed with Lee Know's touches no matter if they were hard or soft. Han thought Lee Know was the most beautiful creature on this earth and knowing that Lee Know wanted him brought him an inexplicable confidence. He liked to tease and push Lee Know's buttons because it often led to Lee Know punishing him in some way and Han was discovering that he quite liked to be dominated in the bedroom. Lee Know was so much more experienced than he was so he was always willing and ready for Lee Know to show him and teach him new things. Maybe it had something to do with Lee Know being his first but Han had fallen so fast into his feelings for him and would follow him to the ends of the earth if he asked.

       As Lee Know watched Han playing with his own nipples he got an idea. "I'm pretty sure I told you to take off your clothes already." Lee Know said frustratedly. Han quickly took off his pants and underwear and asked "Are we going to do this right here?" "Right here, there and there too, wherever we want." Lee Know said, smiling mischievously as he pointed to random spots around the room. Han's mouth watered and he became visibly harder at Lee Know's implication. Lee Know smirked as he saw the effect his words had on Han. Lee Know looked at Han hungrily but still didn't touch him. Lee Know stripped his clothes off, revealing that he too was already hard. Han bit his lip and laid back on the ottoman in front of Lee Know as he pulled his knees up, spreading his legs for Lee Know's easy access. Lee Know held in a chuckle at the sight of Han spread eagle and so ready for him but he wasn't done having his fun with him yet. "Stick your fingers in your mouth baby, get them really wet for me." Lee Know said as he stood over Han's naked body. Han's eyes widened as he did what he said and began sucking on his index and middle finger messily. Lee Know smiled at Han before saying "Ok now get that tight hole of yours ready for me." Han pulled his fingers out of his mouth with a string of spit lingering between his lips and fingers. "Y-you want me to finger myself?" Han stuttered. Lee Know nodded as he loomed over him. Han inhaled as he wrapped one arm around his leg to keep himself spread as he slowly began to insert his index finger, covered in his own spit, into his tight hole. Lee Know began to stroke his own cock as he watched Han slowly fingering himself. Han held eye contact with Lee Know as they both touched themselves. "How does it feel, Hannie?" Lee Know asked breathily. "It feels good but it would feel even better if it was you touching me baby." Han said as he continued moving his finger in and out.

       "Soon baby, you are listening so well." Lee Know said smiling. Lee Know let go of his cock and put his hand out in front Han's mouth as he ordered "Spit." Han ran his tongue over Lee Know's hand sensually before spitting into it. Lee Know bit his lip as Han spit into his hand and then rubbed the spit over his throbbing cock as he began stroking himself again. "Add another finger baby, if I'm going to fuck the brat out of you I need you loosened up enough for me." Han panted as he added a second finger into his hole. He curled his fingers inside of himself, hitting his prostate and moaning out suddenly. Lee Know stroked himself faster as he watched Han squirm below him. Lee Know breathed heavier as his precum mixed with Han's spit making it even easier for his hand to move against his hard cock. "Slow down hyung, don't cum yet, I want you to fuck me." Han said breathily as he moaned, still touching his own prostate. "You are the one that needs to learn patience, I will cum when I want to." Lee Know said firmly as he jerked his cock harder. Han furrowed his brow before fingering himself faster and deeper as he groaned out "Well if you are going to cum then so am I." Lee Know's eyes widened at the suddenly defiant Han. As Han inched closer to climaxing, Lee Know grabbed him off of the ottoman, lifting him like he weighed nothing. Han gasped and wrapped his legs around Lee Know's waist as he carried him to Han's bedroom. Han brought his arms around his neck, bringing his face into the crook of Lee Know's neck and breathing in his intoxicating scent.