VI

You came downstairs to eat. You saw Niki and Heeseung eating together. You were confused how goo did they look like friends.

"Since when do you two go together like this??" you asked. "Why we can't be friends?" heeseung asked. "Yeah" Niki said. "Ugh whatever" you rolled your eyes and go away.

"Bye mom I will call you after" you were leaving with Niki. "Bye Ynshi and don't forget that you have to study!" your mom said and waved to you.

You sat in car. Niki drived. "After we come home change your clotes in something cool, okay? And don't forget to take showere before we leave" Niki said while driving. "But why? Where are we going?!" "You will see" Niki said and after that it was silent.

You came home. You take shower and changed your clothes. You weared something cozy. You weared this

"Woah you look beautiful" Niki said while not taking his eyes off you

"Woah you look beautiful" Niki said while not taking his eyes off you. "Thanks Riki" "Snice when do you call me Riki I don't like it" he puted. "You don't like it my Riki?" "Aish just stop it" "Okay okay...riki..." you whispered.

After you came to place. You came at ice to skate. You looked at him shocked. "Let's go!" Niki said and grabbed your hand. You really didn't know how to do it. But Niki helped you. "Niki im gonna die here!" you said angry.

"Don't worry you won't Im here to take care of you" Niki was waching you to not fall or hurt yourself.

"Wahh Niki look Im really good at this!" you said with big smile. "Let's hold hands and skate!" Niki said.

"Okay Riki let's go!" you said. The he grabbed you by your hand and started skating with you. It was really fun. You couldn't stop smiling because you were so happy.

He made your day. It was wonderfull. After you finish you two were really tired. "Wah this was great!" Niki said while walking with your hand in his. "Ah Im dead this was really funny but Im so tired!"  you putted your head on his shoulder. "Then let's go home" then he lifted you up and caried you to car.

"

Did you had fun today?" Niki asked you. "Yeah! Let's go out like this more! I want to be with you everyday!" you said. "Okay we will but we have school too. Oh shit my training!" Niki said but the saw you sleeping.

After you arrived you were still sleeping. Niki lifted you and caried you to his room. Then he leaved for his training.

                      TIME PASSED

You waked up and saw that you are at Ni-ki's room. You then tried to find him but he wasn't at house.

"Maybe I fell alseep at car and he didn't want to wake me up. But where is he now If he isn't home? Im gonna call him"
Then you called him but he didn't answered.

"Where is he?? Why isn't je picking up?? What if something happend to him?! I need to find him!" you said then get out of bed and tried to look for him. Then you get out of house na started looking for him.

It was really cold your hands where red. But you still looked for him. You then feel dizzy.

" What is happening to me? I-I... " then you feel on the ground. People Who were there called hospital to come. Lucky someon was there helping you.

Then you waked up. You saw boy siting beside your bed. Then you relised you were at hospital.

The boy looked familiar to you. The you realised it was.. Sunoo?!!?!? What is he doing here? Isn't he in Japan? You were so confused.

"Oh Yn you are wake! Do you feel better?" he asked you. You were really confused and shock. "Yahh what are you doing here? Aren't you in Japan?"
"I was I came here. Your mom is taking care of me. Im at your house now."

Someon enteres your room. It was Niki. "Niki!" you shouted and jumped out of your bed to hug him. "YN im sorry I didn't tell you where was I going! Im really sorry. This won't happen again." Niki hugged you really tight. "It's okay" you said and huged him back.

"Niki is that you??" Sunoo said. Wait does they know each other. No way. Sunoo is from Japan and Niki is from Korea. They can't know each others.

"Sunoo!!" Niki said. I was confused. "I really missed you!" "Why are you here bro" "Well you know Yn is going to Japan and I will be there with her... So I have to take care of her now..." "Now you don't have because Im here"

I dont know if niki was jelaous or angry.... But some of that two is it...

°Time passed°

It was already time to go to Japan.
You had great memories with Niki and now its time to go. You were really sad that your going.

Now you were on your way to your flight. Sunoo was in car with you.

Sunoo pov

"Are you excited" I asked her. "Yeas but not that much because i will really miss Niki"  she said to me.

I can't belive she will really miss him. But it will change. After I marry her. Im handsome and rich she doesn't need that Niki. I will make her fall for me really hard.

"We are here now!" Sunoo said and smiled.

You already arrived at Japan and taked taxi to your house. The you saw big house and it turned our it was Sunoo's house. It was really big.

"Is this your house" she asked me. I already see she will love it and me ofc.
"Yeah" I said. "Let's go inside!" then I grabed her hand and entered house.

Yn's pov

His house is so beautiful. But I still miss Niki... What will happend between us?

Author:

Hello I hope you enjoyed this part please support and vote.