II

"You don't like it" Niki said.
"That's it Im going! BYE!!" you stood up and start walking when he hugged you from back. "Please don't leave me... I'm sorry." he said hugging you tight. "I won't Nikishi." he lifted you up and puted you on couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" he asked you. "Sure" you smiled at him but you were confused. "Im going to made us some food. If It's okay can you find what we will watch?" "Okay". You said and did what he asked you to do. "Nikishii!" you shouted. "What my princess" he shouted. " Im hungryy can you do it flaster please?" "I will!" he said.

You didn't care because he called you princess. He always call you like that. You liked it.

While he was cooking you asked yourself. "Why is he doing that? Does he like me? Nooo! He doesn't! Or maye he does? Aishh he so misterious!"

You were bored so you went to see did he finished. He was still cooking. You hugged him from back.

"Niki oppa Im really hungryy" you pouted. "Just a littel bit more Ynshi!"
"Okay!".

°TIME PASSED°

"Its done princess" he said while bringing food. He puted it on tabel and sat beside you. "Woww Niki it look delicious!" you said. "Mm really?" he smirked. You started eating. Your mouth were full. You liked it so much.

"It's really that good? " Niki smiled widly. "Yes it is!!" he just laughed.
You two were watching movie and then your phone ringed.

"Who is it now!?" you said. The you looked better. It was your mom. You answered.

"Yahhh ynshi where are you its already 9pm!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!??!?" your mom said angry.
"Ah mom don't worry im at Ni-ki's place. I will go home now mom!" you said. "Ahh..." your mom was about to say something then niki cutted her.
"Ms. Lee she will sleep at my place!"he said. You looked at him with you eyes open wildly." Oh okay Niki... I will go now bye" your mom said and ended call. You were shocked.

"YAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" you said angrily. " So should i tell your mom we lied to her or she will kill you?" he looked at you and raized eyebrows. You just rolled your eyes.

Movie was over. You stood up and he asked you. "Can you boring something to drink please??" he looked at you with puppy eyes. "Okay".

You bringed water and puted it on tabel. You wanted to sit on couch but suddenly you tripped over couch and  fell on Niki.

You looked at him and blushed. Then he holded you by your waist. You were looking at him and he was at you for about 30sec when someon knocked on door. You suprisedly stood up and looked at him. Then someon shouted from the door...

"Niki are you here??!!!"
You suprisedly looked at him when you reconized the voice. It was Sunghoon. "Yahhh im coming!".

He then opened door. "Are you ready" Sunghoon asked. "Umm... I-I..."
"Yahh Sunghoon!!" you said "why are you here?" you come closer to door.
"Niki you didn't tell me that Yn is coming with us?" "What!? Where?!" you asked. "Where going to club Yn. Niki you didn't tell her?!" he said. Niki rubbed his back of head. Rubbed is back of the head.

"Yn I wanted to tell you but..."
"It's okay I will go home If you want"
"No I want you to go with me.. I-I means us!" he said. "Okay I will but I dont have anything to wear!" you looked down sadly."Then let's go to shopping!!" Niki said and looked at you with smile on his face. "Mm... Sure" you smile at him. "Okay kids I will drive you" Sunghoon said and rolled his eyes. "Yahhh we aren't kids!!" you two telled together. "Okay okay."  "Then let's go" Yn said. Niki grabbed your hand and runned to Sunghoon's car. "Yah you two don't leave me!"Sunghoon shouted.

" We won't!!" you two laughed. You enteres car and sat beside each other. "Niki why dont you sit beside me?!!" Sunghoon teased you two "are you two together!?" "NOO!!!"  you two shouted. Sunghoon just laughed. While Sunghoon was driving you fell asleep. The Niki putted your head on his shoulder. He made you to feel comfort. Sunghoon saw it

"Niki do you like her" Sunghoon asked. "No" Niki said. "It's okay nikishi she's sleeping u can tell me" "Okay okay I will tell you" "So you like her"
"Yeah... Alot... And I won't let you have her If you want her" Niki said. "Don't worry I won't take her away from you." Sunghoon said and smiled.

You arrived but you were still sleeping. Niki was shaking your shoulder to wake you up. But it didn't work. Then he whispered at your ear. "Ynshii wake up were here".
But it didn't work. "Baby wake up" he said to you with soft voice.

You started rubbing your eyes like a baby. He smirked.

°Ni-ki's mind°

Wow she's so cute. I want to hug her right now. She's so sweet. I wish she was mine. Her lips look so sweet. I wanna kiss her. I want her to call mine, but I can't. Why can't i tell her that I like her. Why am I afraid to tell her that I like her. Am I too afraid that it will ruin our friendship. Why is love so hard to understand. I can't take it anymore. I will tell here tonight when she isn't noticing me. Maybe I should made her drunk so she would not remember. I can't do it.
I just....
Can't.

"Nikishi!?" she looked at you. "Mm.. W-what?!" Niki said confused.
"Let's go!" she said and grabbed your hand while running out of car. "Yah kids wait me" Sunghoon said and puted sadly. You entered the shop. You sawed the one dresa that was so Beautiful.

It was a pink dress and it was shining.
"Wahh Niki look at this It's so Beautiful!"you said and grabbed his hand to show it to him." Then try it! "
You then saw hom much it cost." But It's to expensive" you looked sad.
"Don't worry i will but everything you want" he lifted your head. "Now go and try it on" "Okay sir" you said and runed to change.

You comed out in this dress

"Nikishi how do I look??" you said and smile at him

"Nikishi how do I look??" you said and smile at him. "O-oh... U-umm.." he wanted to say something but it seemed he cant.

"Yah Ynshi he can't say anything because he" Sunghoon was cutted by niki. "It's goregous let's buy it" he smile nervously. "Okay".

°Time passed°

Author:

I hope you like story. Please vote for suport. I think this story isn't really specific and sorry If my grammar isn't right. Correct me if you want please. Hope you liked story.

I will post maybe everyday!