V

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!" Heeseung said with a shock on his face.

"Ah Heeseung I can explain just be more quiet, okay?" you started calming him down. "Okay now explain this to him.." Niki rolled his eyes. "Baby could you please calma down. No one will know just us and Heeseung now. We won't tell anyone okay?" "Okay baby" he kisses your cheek and then started pa king your books and clothes. "Im gonna pack all you need babe." "Okay"

"Yah could you two stop calling each other babe or Baby please? Its gross when i hear it!" Heeseung said.

"Okay okay... I will now explain you everything... So last time when you came we were kissing and..."
"That's why you had blood on your lips! Niki Im gonna kill you" you then pulled Heeseung down to sit. "You won't kill anyone and it wasn't his fault. It was my. I started kissing him..."

"Okay but how did you two get together!!??" then you looked down when you remember ed what happend.

"Niki was driving me here and then he called me princess. And we were talking... about... something... And then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" you tried not to look like your lying.

"Okay okay I will go now" Heeseung rolled his eyes.

You grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "If you say something to mum Im gonna kill you with my hands, okay?" you looked at him with serious face. "Okay okay" then he leaved.

"Okay now let's pack my bags!" You said na then started working. While you were working you thinked about something...

°Your mind°

Should I tell him about Japan...
Nahh I think its not good idea.
But what if it is...
If I tell him will he break up with me?
No he wouldn't do that... Would he?
Aishh I don't know its complicated.
I think he will understand me...
I will tell him..

"Riki babe" you said nervously. "Yes my princess" "Can we talk about something?" you sat on bed. "Sure" then he sat beside you.

"Babe... Next month... I-Im.. Going to Japan" you then lowered your head.
"Why babe? Are you leaveing me? Will you break up with me?" he looked at you with sad eyes.

"Im not leaveing you... I just... My parents want me to go there in school so i could study better... And because of that Im going to stay at your place until next month" you then left a teardrop.

"Will you visita Korea?? I cane come to visit you there babe. Is someon going with you there?" he asked you wipping your tears. "A-Actually there will be boy named Sunoo. My parents and his want to work together." you then looked down. "But I don't wanna leave you!" then you started crying really hard.

"Babe don't worry it will be okay! We will chat and we can see each others on video call!" he hugged you tight. "Everything will be fine".

After he said that you felt something weird. Like je was crying. Then you looked at him he was really crying. You kisses his lips and said.

"We still have a month to be together and enjoy!" "I know now let's go pack your things!" he said and you just nodded.

°Time passed°

You were going home with Niki and suddenly someon stopped you. It was your brother Heeseung.

"Hey you two I wanted to come to your place If its okay? I want to make a dinner for you two. Can I come Niki?" Heeseung asked. Niki just nodded. "Now jump in car lets go"

You came home. "Im gonna start cooking you two can... Just do what you want" Heeseung said and start cooking.

We went upstairs and I unpacked my things."Riki where should I put these??" "In my room If its okay?" "O-oh okay!" then you puted you clotes in his closet.

But when you opend it you saw his hoodies. You looked around to see If hes looking but he wasn't. Then you just tried one hoodie. You really liked it. And plus it was Ni-ki's.

"Do you liked it" Niki said and smirked. "Oh I-I will take it off If you want!" you said and blushed.

Your mind:
Oh shit why did I tried it? And why do I like it that much? Ahh hes making me go crazy! But hes really cute and his hoodie is really comfy and look really good on me. I won't lie.

"You can keep it but you need to give me something for that hoodie." he came closer to you. He started kissing you.

Then he ppulled you on bed. Now he was at the top. He was kissing your lips slowly. Then he started taking off your clothes but then...

Hesseung. He was at the door calling us to came out to eat. Why does he need to break the most beautiful moments? I stood up but then Niki whispered at my ear.

"We will finish this tonight right?" he asked you. "We will see" then he smirked and you giggled.

You came downstairs to eat...

Author:

Please don't forget to vote:-)
It will really help me:-)
Im sorry If the story isn't good enough but Im not that good writer....