prologue: the end begins it

"Jungkook please, how much longer?" You say in a strained voice as you hold back tears from leaving your eyes, in fear of the man you call your lover saying you ruined his art with the change in your face. You had been in the same position for over an hour, your legs were in pain, your body was still, but shaking as your muscles tensed in place. It was terrifying to blink much less to move any part of your body.

He tilted his head up as if it would view the canvas in a different light or angle, and maybe it did or maybe it didn't, you wouldn't know because you never really had an artist eye. "A few more strokes bellissima, just stay still for a few more moments." He said, shading the side of your drawn face on the realism painting. 

"You said that 3 times already..." you whispered under your breath, asking thrice prior. You must not have said it quietly enough, because his hand stopped mid-stroke on your hair before moving his brush three more times and finally putting the tool down on the palette he was using.

Your eyes trailed to the side of you both, staring at the canvas in awe of how detailed but you knew this was lightwork for the painter, who had created a multitude of famous paints that everyone was certain would be placed in museums and history books.

You glanced back at the genius and stared at him from up to down, his seemingly carefully crafted face, like it was created to be a perfect marble statue, those big beautiful round doe eyes staring at you hard, taking in every inch of you as if he had never seen you before, and had never seen a piece of art such as yourself. His bottom lip was fuller then his top one, but it fit him so well and created a stunning smile with a mole under his lip, six others scattered around his face and more on his body like the stars in the night sky fell and decided to sit together and connect far but so close across his clear fair face. 

Your eyes trailed to his chest, stupid sculpted pectorals that made you bite the inside of your cheek lightly. He was sitting without a shirt and as you dragged your eyes down to his stomach, strong defined abs were in your view, toned and all. 

It was like he was the definition of art, something to be displayed and never touched for it was too beautiful to get dirty at the hands of humans. He was beauty and he knew it.

Before you had to strain your neck to stare lower, you looked up at the man, who was still staring at you admiring him like he was a museum, the lip you were just looking at being bit by his teeth as he let out a low chuckle. You decided to move now that he was seemingly done with his work, letting your hands rest on his chest.

With the same hand he used to paint the beautiful work of art, he used it to grab and hold the side of your neck where he could cup your cheek with his thumb. 

"Alright tesoro, I'm done. I can tell you're appetent but remember," He said, using his other hand to grab your wait and finally start pushing you on your back, his cock still inside you twitching. "don't talk back jagiya, know your place."

His hand on your hip moved down to the outside of your thigh, holding it apart while he started thrusting into you, slowly at first, but when you let out one of your cute little moans, he couldn't hold back and started going harder, deeper. Jeon Jungkook, the famous artist and designer, could be an inpatient man too.

"May I remind you, that your place is beneath me..." He kissed your check, pushing deeper and deeper into you to which you saw stars.

"Under me..." A kiss was placed on your jaw.

"And on me." Kissing your neck, he also playfully bit it, lapping at the spot and turning the area a slight red and starts of purple, turning you into his own little canvas. "You only need me, ma chérie, and i need, only you."

He rammed into your hips, your moans getting louder with each snap and you wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders, nails scratching and leaving marks on his perfect skin though he didn't mind, he'd be glad you took an interest in art and design from the marks you placed. 

He honestly didn't need you as a muse because he had memorized every inch of your body and engraved it in his memory, but at the same time, he could stare at you for hours and never get bored, completing multiple works dedicated to you.

Jungkook's head turned to the canvas he had just painted of you, that only he would be able to see. Looking it up and down before staring at you again, he looked you up and down too and looked at the painting once more while keeping a steady pace.

You in fully nude, thighs on both sides of his legs, sitting on him inside of you.

Only he would be able to see it, and see you. In both the art world and in the real one. 

Nobody can see you, because you're his to look at. his only.