Combat training

The next day...

Y/N pov

Tomorrow was simple, to begin with. We started with our normal classes like English in the mornings.

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Yamada, our English teacher asked our class. No one answers him

"Hey, Everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!"

After our normal classes, we have a lunch period where the pro hero Lunch Rush feeds us. And I must say I've never had such great food. Then in the afternoon, it's our hero basic training. As we wait for our teacher to enter, I remember what happen the day before, and try to think of ways to counter each student's quirk. 

"I Am Here!" we hear a loud voice announce from outside. "Coming through the door like a Hero!" everyone starts to gasp All might be our teacher. I didn't because I still had no idea who he was.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "hero-ing 101". Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches." All might show the class a card reading "BATTLE" on it.

"Fight training!" Bakugou yells out

"Real Combat?" Midoriya sounded nervous while saying that.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is... looking good!" All might point to a wall and the wall opens up exposing 21 suitcases. "These were designed based on the quirk registration forms and requests you sent in before school started." students started gasping louder.

"Get yourselves suited up and meet me at the training ground Beta!"

"As people got up to grab their suits. I walk over and grab mine, the last one on the stand."

Flashback

"So Y/N, to become a hero you need a suit to wear during battle." Aizawa says as he hands over a pen and paper. " tell me what you want and I'll try and find something for you.

Flashback end

Being the last one to grab their suitcase, I was the last one out with Midoriya. His suit was a green rabbit. I was confused about how that was a hero suit, but I didn't question him. As the sun's light shine's on us, my suit gets into full detail.

Flashback

Flashback

"So let me get this straight, you want to wear a white suit as your hero costume?" Aizawa questions my answer

"Yes"

"Not happening. I'll pick something out for you" he turns to walk away.

"If I don't like it, I'm wearing the clothes you find me in!" I yell at him as he rounds the corner.

Flashback ends

"Alright, Aizawa. Good choice"

As we walk out of the tunnel, Uraraka notices us.