five ✋🏾

*still noami pov*

i walked into a random room and tripped over something. i prepared myself for the embrace my face was about to experience but i landed on something. it did not feel like the floor.

i heard a groan come from below me, "oh shit, my ba-" i spoke, not realizing who it was. i got a closer look to be face to face with miguel. "oh" i spoke as we stayed like that for a hottt minute.

we stared at each, in complete silence until i realized how close we were. i got up rather quickly. "uh, sorry. my bad." i told him, nervously and stood by what seemed to be a sink. we were in the bathroom, nice..

"you good, are you okay?" i heard him ask quietly. "yea thanks, what about you, did i hurt you?" i asked him back. he was hesitant.

"uh, no, yeah I'm fine." he spoke back. i just nodded. it got awkward very quickly, the tension was there and it was getting too intense.

"BODIES, BODIES, BODIES!" i hear maddy yell from downstairs. 'thank goodness' i thought. i quickly try and find the door and successfully opened it.

miguel and i head downstairs to the living room as felipe turned the light on.

"who's dead?" i asked, as i looked at maddy. "mason, i found him by the front door. where were you, noami?" she asked as everyone looked at me.

"oh, i was upstairs... with miguel." i said, you could hear the hesitation in my voice. i saw from the corner of my eye, mirabelle looked at me with a mugged look and just rolled her eyes.

ahh, she mad.

"I think it was mirabelle, she was the only one who stayed down here with mason, everyone else either went downstairs or upstairs." felipe spoke, "i got my vote." he finished.

everyone looked at her suspiciously, as she tried to defended her self but it wasn't working. "yea, i vote her too." i spoke up. i silently giggled as i saw her face. it was quite obvious, she just rolled her eyes at me and went to ask joshua a question.

"what about you joshua, where were you?" she asked. he hasn't been talking so maybe it's him. "i went into the balcony that was upstairs in miguel's room so it wasn't me." he told us as he shrugged his shoulders and pointed at mirabelle.

"it's her." he finished. everyone else voted her too. "show us your paper."  miguel spoke to her and she showed us. it had a big X on it.

everyone sighed in relief and started smiling knowing they were right.

after a few more rounds, we all decided to watch a movie. I went to make popcorn sense that's what they wanted and i was just trying to be nice.

as i was in the kitchen, i heard footsteps behind me. i turned around with a piece of pop corn in my mouth to see mirabelle.

"so.. noami huh.. real pretty name you got there." she said as she leaned on the counter. "tha-" i said, confused on what she wanted until she interrupted me.

"i know what happened between you and miguel. you should be ashamed of yourself, don't you think?" she told me. i just sighed, getting tired from this specific topic.

"yea well, it happened years ago, so just forget about it." i responded back to her as I went into the fridge to get some drinks.

i then felt hands on my shirt, realizing this bitch just pinned me against the fridge, gripping on my shirt.

(not like that you guys😁)

"im going to say this and i'm only gonna say it once. stay the fuck away from miguel, okay? he doesn't love you, he loves me. stop getting near him or something's gonna happen to you, you hear me?" she whispered as she gripped my shirt tighter then before. she looked goofy.

did this bitch really just threaten me? i sighed and grabbed her hand off my shirt. "you don't scare me, that's for one. for two, i don't want your man. i'm already talking to someone, so please get your insecure head ass out my kitchen and go sit down." i told her as she backed up on the middle counter.

luckily, no one even noticed nor heard the commotion going on in here. she just rolled her eyes and left, fixing herself before she went to the living room.

i grabbed everything and followed her not too long after. "here's some snacks." i said with a slight laugh and sat next to maddy. everyone else just smiled at me (except for mirabelle obvi) and mason pressed play on the tv.

-time skip-

everybody went home except for mirabelle, she choose to stay the night. i was annoyed, i didn't feel like hearing her voice anytime soon.

"miguel!" i yelled.

"huh!?" he yelled back.

"come here!"

i heard commotion and then finally my door opened.

"yea what's up?" he asked, his hair in a high bun. he had a tank top on and black shorts.

i tried not to get distracted, i despise him. right?

"oh, wendy said take out the trash. she also said, esa niña mirabelle mejor que no esté allí tampoco!"

i was still learning but i'm pretty sure he understood.

he just rolled his eyes and nodded. "why didn't she just text me?" he asked.

"oh! she said she didn't text you because she knew that you wouldn't see it." i told him, with a slight giggle.

he just smiled.

"miguel! hurry up, we gotta make videos!" mirabelle yelled. i rolled my eyes but went back to watching tv.

he closed my door with a sigh and i just kept my focus on the screen. i always knew wendy never liked mirabelle, the second she met her.

sorry for taking so long to update, we had testing all this week and plus i've been exhausted in general. ps, I FOUND MY GRADUATION DRESS IM SO INLOVEEE !!