one☝🏾

naomi pov

i woke up to banging on my wall

i woke up to banging on my wall. "what the fuck.." i spoke out loud, really confused.

the banging continued. i just squinted my eyes as i checked my Life 360 to see that miguel and I mothers are gone. so that has to be miguel.

it continued for a while so i decided to go say something to him because why is he making this much noise this early?

i started pounding on his door. the banging stopped and the door opened. i see him with his hair in a bun, a grey beater and some grey joggers.

"what the fuck do you want?" he asked as he rolled his eyes. "please explain to me on why the fuck you are banging on the wall? it's too early." i said as i rubbed my forehead.

"because i can, is that all?" he said dryly as he leaned on his dresser. "no it's not all. you need to cut it out. i don't know what you're doing but can't you wait until it hits pm at least? its 9 am!" i spoke back.

he just blankly stared at me, waiting for me to leave. i stared at him back and just walked off. he closed the door and turned his music back on.

now i can't lie, miguel has grown more... mature over the years. he got taller, his hair got longer. he even got a six pack. don't ask me how i know that.

i've changed too.. i guess? i mean i obviously got more tits and ass but i've matured more. especially after what i did to him.

i just went back to my room to get myself ready and wake up more.

after I did that, I went downstairs to make some breakfast. i obviously had to make that doofus some but he don't gotta know that.. yet.

i turned my music on and started pulling out the stuff i need to make the food. i made pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs, and toast with Nutella.

(W breakfast)

Party Monster by The weekend came on and I started smiling big as fuck. that was my song right there so yk i had to jam out to it.

i started a live video on insta and just danced.

"where's miguel?"

"get it ig"

"side eye..💀"

"where's miguel? i wanna see him."

as i read the comments i just side eyed my phone. "if y'all wanna see miguel, go to his page. everytime i go live every other comment is about him, damn. he is not all that." i said as
i rolled my eyes at the phone and finished up the toast.

"you mad they don't wanna see you?" i heard a voice say. i just sighed as i looked at him. "mind ya business, lil boy." i spoke as i ended the live and started eating.