four ✌🏾✌🏾

miguel's pov.

After that little interaction with naomi, i just took my friends up to my room

"she's pretty." maddy said suddenly. i know maddy, i know. that girl is gorgeous..

"eh, she's alright. don't praise her too much." mirabelle spoke up as she leaned into me.

i just stayed quiet and got on my phone. "what's that supposed to mean?" mason asked as he looked at her some type of way.

"exactly, you don't even know her to be hating on her like that." maddy spoke up as she chuckled.

mirabelle just rolled her eyes and got on her phone. this girl and her jealousness.

"hey, y'all wanna do something?" joshua asked as he grabbed our attention.

"like?" i asked and turned my phone off. "it's a game, but we're gonna need noami." he replied. "uh, no we don't.. why can't it just be us?" mirabelle spoke up as she sat up.

"bro, mira stop being jealous for 10 minutes please, gawd damnnn." felipe said to her as he rolled his eyes.

"who's jealous? why would i be jealous of her out of people?" she said back and just laughed.

everyone just ignored her, "so.. miguel? can she play with us?" maddy asked.

of course i want her to play with us, but at the same time i don't. it's like i'm having mixed emotions about this girl and it's not okay.

i have a girlfriend and besides shes probably already talking to someone so why am i still simping.

"yea it's your game idc if she plays." i told him truthfully as we all went to noami's room.

maddy knocked on her door and we heard her music stop.

noami pov.

i heard a knock on my door and paused my music, "who is it!?" i yelled

i heard a knock on my door and paused my music, "who is it!?" i yelled. "maddy! the girl from downstairs...?"?she said questionably.

i just smiled. "come in." i spoke, not knowing she was not alone. the door opened and i see everyone i saw downstairs.

"oh ." i said quietly and mentally prepared myself for this. (lol)

"so, what's up? is something wrong?" i asked her and continued painting. "okay so, basically we wanted to play this game but we need one more person, are you willing to play?" joshua spoke up with a hopeful look on his face.

i looked at the group of kids in my room as they all looked at me with a questioning look. i mean, this is a chance to get to know more about them, it would be rude to say no.

"depends, what's this game called and how do u play it?" i asked. i cleaned off my pain brush as joshua spoke.
I turned off my lamp and and we all walked out my room.

"it's called 'Bodies, Bodies, Bodies. so basically, we put papers into a bowl, and we pick them out. whoever has an X on their paper is the killer." he spoke as we all walked downstairs.

i nodded, understanding it a bit. "the killer obviously kills people and whoever finds a body has to yell, 'Bodies, Bodies, Bodies!' so then that's when everyone would report back into the living room and discuss who's the killer. y'all get it?" joshua asked.

"ohh, so it's kind of like Among Us but irl, yea?" i asked as i got out some paper and a pen. i cut the paper into 7 pieces and put a X on one of the papers.

"basically! finally someone gets it. but the thing is the whole game is in the dark." he finished. "i'm in, sounds fun." i spoke and put the papers into the bowl.

every else agreed and we all went into the living room. "okay, one by one, pick out a paper." joshua told us and we did just that.

mine was a blank paper so i was good. "okay, is everyone ready to start?" he asked. i went to stand by the light switch since the living room light was the only one on.

"3, 2, 1!" he counted and I turned off the lights. pitch black, couldn't even see my own hand.

I guided myself around the house by feeling the walls since i'm obviously familiar with them. i went upstairs to find a hiding spot when i tripped over something...

*dun dun dunnnn.. what did she trip over.. or should i say who🤨 you'll see next chapter, bye!*