"C'mon Midoriya!" I cheered hoping he would do well. When he starts to throw the ball, I notice what looks like lighting appears forming around his arm, almost like it was charged with Hamon, but just alter in color. Soon the lightning disappear and he threw the ball 46 meters away.

"I erased your quirk," Aizawa says as his scarf unravels and his eyes starring at midoriya. " The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll in this school."

"Wait, you did what with my...Ahh, those goggles. You're the Erasure hero, Eraser Head!" Izuku yells

The students surrounding me are confused about who he is. 'Maybe he's a hero who works in the shadows away from the public. Like what I used to do.'

"You're not ready, you don't have control of your quirk. Were you planning on breaking your bones again? Counting on someone else to come save your useless body?"

"No that's not-" Izuku gets cut off by Aizawa wrapping him up in his scarf.

"No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another hero I know, one who saved a thousand people and became a legend. But even with that drive, you are worthless if you can only be useful once. I'm sorry Midoriya, but with your power, there's no way you can become a hero."

Aizawa releases his scarf's hold on midoriya and midoriya returns to throw the ball. He sets up to throw and as he starts to throw I see the littlest amount of charge being built up in one finger. As he releases the ball it gets launched high up in the air. Watching the ball I look back toward Midoriya and notice his finger. It's broken completely. Midoriya scored 705.3 meters. Since his turn was over I started to walk over for my turn. Right when I left the group of students. Bakugou realizes what Midoriya did and got pissed.

"Deku, you bastard! I'll kill you!" Bakugou charged Midoriya attempting to hurt him. Right, when he was about to pass me I turned around, catch him, and forced him onto the ground. I transfer some hamon into him causing him to get shocked and was stunned on the ground for a while.

"Shut it," I tell bakugou while standing on his back. "Don't attack fellow students, dumbass."

"Fucker" bakugou mutter while on the ground.

"Thank you Y/N, now whos next," Aizawa asks

"I am sir," I say and Aizawa tosses me a ball.

"Make it count"

I nod as I enter the circle. I stand there to collect my thoughts and then get into a stance. I start taking a deep breath as I set up then realized most of it. I channel Hamon to my arm and scream when I threw.

"OVERDRIVE!" I yelled out as the ball is launched in a path that doesn't go as high up as others. While Bakugou laughs at the angle the ball took. His laughter turns silent by looking at Aizawa's phone.

"1,000 meters!!!" The class yells and then looks toward me. I stand there looking upward toward the sky, wondering if I can go farther with my power. I stopped and walk back to the others.

The last three tests were easy. Since I've been training for longer than everyone here, my scores went up and above the rest of 1A. Sit-ups were simple, seated toe touch went well, and long-distance run was the easiest. After I finished I waited at the end for Midoriya. Midoriya spent the entire rest of the test with his broken finger and I wanted to help him. As soon as he finished, he fell straight to the ground.

"Are you alright" I stood above him holding out my hand to help him up.

"I'm fine thanks for asking" Midorya takes my hand