"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." Without seeing his face I knew exactly who that was, Mr. Aizawa.

...

He steps inside and makes his introduction. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher. Right, let's get to it." he pulls something from his bag

"Put these on and head outside"

Aizawa then explains to us that were skipping orientation to do a quirk assessment test. apparently, it's a test that they all did before but now they'll do it with their quirks.

"Bakugo, what was the farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?" Aizawa asks while throwing him a softball

"67 meters, I think." I hear the blond kid who had his feet up say.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on. You're wasting our time."

"All right man, you asked for it," Bakugo says while stretching his arm. He sets up his throw and as he throws he screams.

"DIE!" He throws the ball high in the air using what looks like explosions to boost the ball farther.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." He says as he looks down at his phone," it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." He shows us his phone to us. Bakugo's throw distance was 705 meters.

While the class was talking about Bakugo's score, one girl says that this is going to be fun and made Aizawa mad.

"So this looks fun, huh? You have three years to become heroes and you think it's all gonna be games and playtime? Idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately.

Everyone gasps, but me. Not only I am confident about my ability to come in first for this assessment, but I also have a feeling that something is up with what he just said

The first test was a 50-meter run. Since there is an odd number of students in our class I was grouped up with Tsu and Tenya. Getting a better look at Tenya he appears to have metal tubes coming from his calves. As we set up I channel hamon through my legs and let it build up. When the robot counts us down. I noticed smoke appear from Tenya's calf tubes. 

'His quirk must involve speed' I thought when I saw it. If only it matters. I was able to clock in at 1.92 seconds with Tenya coming in at 3.04 seconds and Tsu at 5.58 seconds.

Watching the others race let me get a grip on everyone's quirks.

'A french guy has a laser for a quirk and tries to use it for speed. It backfires and he stops right at the end. The pink girl has something to do with sliding on the ground. A two-hair color kid has ice, the short kid has purple balls. A bird guy has a bird head and a multiple-limb student has multiple limbs. an invisible girl and tape boy?' after the last two, I got confused and stop worrying about the others.

The next test was grip strength. Midoriya got 56 kg and the multiple limb student from before hit 540 kg. I focus hamon through my hand and almost broke the machine.

"700 kg?!" The red hair student yelled out. I was surprised he was paying attention and just gave him a quick smile and handed over the machine.

The third test was a standing long jump. The french student and Bakugou just shot over the sand pit, and Izuku made it to the halfway mark. For this one, I didn't go too crazy and decided to clear the entire sand pit.

The next test was repeated sidesteps. The purple-haired kid uses his ball quirk to bounce himself from side to side. And since I'm an experienced fighter, my sidestep is quick, so I ended up being one of the top performers for that as well. The 5th test was a ball throw which when Uraraka was up, got infinity due to the ball leaving our atmosphere. Next was Izuku who seemed really nervous about the ball throw.