Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ Rᴀɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs,"

Start from the beginning

After a couple of moments, Loki began to calm down slightly. He let out a heavy, almost sobbing sigh before running one of his hands through his tangled hair. Tears continued to fall at a steady pace as his heart pounded against his wheezing chest.

The sound of knocking bounced against the green walls of the small room. The door creaked open as Tony Stark peered inside.

"Lokes, you alright?"

Loki took a deep breath. His chest wheezed with sharp breathing as his heart pounded against his ribcage.

Tony took a couple of steps into the dimly lit room with a sandwich in hand. Getting no response, Tony peered around the room before his eyes landed on the figure in the bed. Loki seemed to be in a dazed state as he sat unblinking. He barely moved. The only giveaway for the still being alive was the way his chest raised and set.

Tony placed the plate onto the nearby desk. The inventor repeated his statement beforehand. "You alright reindeer games?"

Loki seemed to have left his dazed state as he finally looked at the other man.

"Yes," Loki cleared his throat. He readjusted his position on the bed to appear more relaxed and put together.

Loki glanced upwards at the inventor. "What did you come in here for?"

"Uh, I was bringing you a sandwich. Courtesy of Cap." Tony pointed at the sandwich before glancing at the door.

"I'll thank Rogers later." Loki mumbled to himself quietly.

Tony nodded. He paused for a second, taking in the appearance of the god. Taking note of it, he decided he'd return later. Tony realized that he was no longer needed in the bedroom and nodded goodbye before leaving.

Loki shook his head and dismissed the other man's actions. Sighing heavily, the god closed his eyes and fell backward. He let the dark void taint his vision as he succumbed to his afternoon nap.

(𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝)

"Maybe take a shower, Loki? It might pull you out of that depressive cycle you seem to be stuck in." Tony lightly chuckles, slightly nudging the other man.

Loki spared a harsh glare in annoyance before scoffing. "I'd rather go back to sleep." The god then lay down and turned away from Tony. Shoving a pillow over his face tightly, he curled inwards on himself.

Tony paused. "You've got to shower sometime."

Getting no response, Tony spoke again, this time amusement seeped into his tone.

"Honestly, you're beginning to stink reindeer games."

Loki brought the pillow off his face before blowing a few strands of hair away from his eyes. His eyes pierced through the other man's eyes, and his mouth uttered a snippy response.

"I do not."

"Listen Lokes, if you don't get into the shower willingly, I'll throw your ass in."

The god scoffed in disbelief. Yet this moment of hesitation was short-lived, as Tony soon swooped the other man into his arms.

"Put me down this instant, Stark!" Loki shouted as he tried to get out of the other man's reach.

"As you say, your 'highness,'" Tony replied teasingly before dropping the other into the tub. He walked away, seemingly unbothered by his actions.

Loki sat on the base of his palms and feet, stunned. His eyes were still slightly wide before they quickly formed into slits. Glaring at no one in particular, the god huffed in annoyance.