Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ Rᴀɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs,"

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓(𝒔): 𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒇𝒆𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏 - 𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 - 𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑱𝒓

ꨄ︎

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆:
𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚, 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆.

ꨄ︎

𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

ꨄ︎

Loud aggressive beeps bounced around the walls as the time hit 10 am. Loki groaned in annoyance before throwing his arm over his face. Keeping his eyes shut, he began to angerly smash the alarm clock buttons. Sitting upright, the god rubbed his eyes obscurely. He felt dry tears on his face and noticed how they went sideways to one of his ears. This led him to two conclusions. 1. He must have slept on his side, and 2. He must have had another nightmare.

They've been getting more frequent. The nightmares. They tainted his mind and filled his head with violent thoughts. They whispered constantly. Their raspy disembodied voice croaked in his ear. Flashes of gruesome images sparked across his vision, plaguing his view.

Rising for his bed with a groan, Loki noticed how hungry he felt. The god had been eating less throughout the recent days, eating nothing more than a few apples or other fruits. Everything was just growing too much.

Loki began to leave his bedroom, and his stomach ached with hunger. A few avengers were in the kitchen, standing around the counter conversing. Loki paid the others no mind and went to grab an apple from the fridge.

Steve was speaking with Natasha and Clint about nothing in particular. The other two didn't bother to acknowledge the god that had walked in, yet Steve looked over. He was about to greet the man before he noticed the physical appearance Loki.

Loki had heavy eyebags that tainted his pale skin. Once full lips were now cracked and had almost lost all its color. Those previous vibrant green eyes seemed to have dulled. His face had dry tears that traced his sharp angles. The skin beneath Loki's eyes were agitated and red.

Steve chose not to mention it and just closely watched Loki walk back to his bedroom.

(𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝)

Loki attempted to fall back asleep. He was successful, yet he didn't get the sweet dreams he desired to achieve. He was once again pulled into the dangerous and dark corners of his mind. HIs brain felt as though it was pulling itself apart, breaking itself and the host. A dark plague was cast over Loki, and frankly, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to pull himself out.

Loki lay still against the cold bed. A silk blanket was cast over him as heavy breaths sounded throughout the small room. His eyebrows were furrowed as beads of sweat slipped down his face. His lips were drawn into a jagged line.

He tossed and turned in his bed. Slightly groaning uncomfortably with every turn. The god ended up placing both of his hands against his ears. His eyes began to shut even tighter. Loki whimpered vaguely and slurred begs left his lips.

His hands began to tug at his hair. His raven strands of hair were knotted and unkempt.

Loki's eyes suddenly shot open as he jolted upwards. His legs lay out in front of himself while his arms held his upper body weight. His eyes were bloodshot. The skin underneath turned into a harsh shade of red as he violently rubbed the tears out of his eyes.

Marvel Angst/Comfort Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें